Michael Bennet

GET-ME-A-DB-TD

Guest facelessman07

Seattle doesn't seem to be having any ill effects playing a short week game on the road

And do people really expect Quinn to fix EVERY problem on the defense in only 1 year??

"C'mon man!"

Seattle doesn't seem to be having any ill effects playing a short week game on the road

And do people really expect Quinn to fix EVERY problem on the defense in only 1 year??

"C'mon man!"

they're 2-4. they've shown ill effects plenty of other times.

They're fighting for their season just like the Saints were.

Edited by FalconFanSince1969

Guest facelessman07

Just showed he was 3rd most sacked. Wilson is 1st. Hes been sacked 3 of his last 4 dropbacks. We cant get 4 sacks in a game much less a half

Patience

Just a year ago we had the worst D in the league

We've already made huge strides

Patience

Guest facelessman07

they're 2-4. they've shown ill effects plenty of other times.

They're fighting for their season just like the Saints were.

Were you one of the ones making excuses for our poor play last week?

Guest facelessman07

Dont get me wrong i love the run/hit philosophy but can we get a PINCH of pressure/sack in that defensive chili?

Sure, with another offseason of acquisitions and roster tweaking to Danny Boy's liking

This dudehas 2.5 sacks in the FIRST HALF! He was a mediocre DE in Tampa and goes to seattle and is now a beast. Can DQ and co. Not do that here?

Remember when he and Avril were both free agents?

We were just coming off the NFC championship game and needed help with the pass rush and what did Smith & TD decide to do to improve our pass rush? Cut Abraham and replace him with Osi and not give either Bennett or Avril a sniff...

That still pisses me off... Smith & TDs absolute ignorance and Hubris about the pass rush...

It would be nice if the Falcons actually tried to have a good pass rush. I can name teams that at least have three guys that can get after the QB. We got fans in Atlanta hoping a rookie can do it all by himself smh.

And both these offensive lines suck. This Seattle line is easily the worst it's been since Wilson arrived. .

Edited by ZoneOne01

This dudehas 2.5 sacks in the FIRST HALF! He was a mediocre DE in Tampa and goes to seattle and is now a beast. Can DQ and co. Not do that here?

He's also got Cliff Avril blowing things up as well, along with a secondary that is forcing the opposing QB to hang on to the ball. But yes, he is a beast.

DQ can and probably will do that here, but the Falcons are going to have to purge a lot of guys on D for different types of players. I'm confident that DQ can do it, simply because Seattle leads the league with the most undrafted players that are now starting. I'm saying DQ is responsible for picking those guys, but he obviously help coach a few of their D guys up. DQ has some good core players to work with on D, and I'm thinking we'll see some interesting signings next year that will compliment what we have now.

Edited by 4dabirds