Who Do You Hate More? Bucs Or The Niners

Niners by a landslide... Although I do remember a season when the Bucs beat us here at home and out of the blue this idiot Bucs fan who was like 250 lbs of pure roid rage started yelling in my face about how great the Bucs were. I looked at him like he was crazy and I think he realized what an idiot he was being and walked away. That guy would have killed me so I'm glad he came to his senses! LOL! That didn't help my Buc attitude.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niners.. just cause of all the butt kickings they used to give yus.

Yeah back when the Falcons were in the NFC West the NFL scheduled the Falcons against the 49'ers on MNF every season just to see Rice & co. shred us on national TV.

Fast forward to the recent NFC championship game where we blew the lead in the second half. I was @ that game.

Hard to forget.

Well I wasn't sure of the response I would get when starting this thread but it appears I am not alone in enjoying yesterday's meltdown. Pretty much the only time I want the Niners to win is when it helps us with a playoff scenario.

Tampa Bay is kind of like the Major League movies to me. It is almost like owners trying to sabotage their own team on a regular basis.

Bucs.....mainly because living in Tallahassee, I am forced to watch that putrid, foul smelling product over the Falcons...moreso now that Winston is the QB, at least in years past when the Bucs became themselves after a few games, they'd start televising Falcons games again. There is a stubborness now because of Winston. I am a FSU/Winston fan, but can already feel the hate flowing through me when I hear his name.....

Bucs.....mainly because living in Tallahassee, I am forced to watch that putrid, foul smelling product over the Falcons...moreso now that Winston is the QB, at least in years past when the Bucs became themselves after a few games, they'd start televising Falcons games again. There is a stubborness now because of Winston. I am a FSU/Winston fan, but can already feel the hate flowing through me when I hear his name.....

How is he looking? I don't pay them that much attention until the week of a game and he doesn't seem to be getting much love from NFLN. TB is like the Bermuda Triangle for QBs.

I hate the Aint's with a fire that's as white hot as a billion suns. I enjoy the rivalry, but I would be just as happy if they picked that franchise and left town to San Antonio or LA, just because I want their fans to suffer.

I always said that the Niners ruined my childhood, but I always had massive respect for the team when it was coached by Walsh, owned by Eddie Debartolo, who may have been a crook, but knew how to run an organization. I wanted to hate Joe Montana, but he was one of the greatest QB's ever, and almost impossible to dislike. I never rooted for them, but I respected them.

The Jed York Niners are a disaster. York might be the worst owner after Snyder. It still pisses me off to this day that we robbed ourselves of a Super Bowl berth to that dumpsterfire of an organization.

I despise the Panties, but I don't feel like it's a real rivalry, mostly because the few fans they have are idiots, they aren't even fun to smack talk with, The Panthers huddle Board literally autocorrects the word **** to "poo" when you type it. Grown men and women talking about football, and it looks like a discussion on a Hello Kitty Fansite. Every time Cam Newton does that stupid Superman pose, I want to see the comic book Superman fly down and catch him on fire with his heat vision.

I hate the Bucs, but they have been pretty irrelevant. It does annoy me they got a ring before we did. It really was only a rivalry when Gruden and Kiffin had Vick figured using Brooks as a spy. Bucco Bruce gives me the creeps. He's going to be the top when he ends up as a cellmate with that other Buccaneer Sex Offender, Jameis Winston.

I hate the Aint's with a fire that's as white hot as a billion suns. I enjoy the rivalry, but I would be just as happy if they picked that franchise and left town to San Antonio or LA, just because I want their fans to suffer.

I always said that the Niners ruined my childhood, but I always had massive respect for the team when it was coached by Walsh, owned by Eddie Debartolo, who may have been a crook, but knew how to run an organization. I wanted to hate Joe Montana, but he was one of the greatest QB's ever, and almost impossible to dislike. I never rooted for them, but I respected them.

The Jed York Niners are a disaster. York might be the worst owner after Snyder. It still pisses me off to this day that we robbed ourselves of a Super Bowl berth to that dumpsterfire of an organization.

I despise the Panties, but I don't feel like it's a real rivalry, mostly because the few fans they have are idiots, they aren't even fun to smack talk with, The Panthers huddle Board literally autocorrects the word **** to "poo" when you type it. Grown men and women talking about football, and it looks like a discussion on a Hello Kitty Fansite. Every time Cam Newton does that stupid Superman pose, I want to see the comic book Superman fly down and catch him on fire with his heat vision.

I hate the Bucs, but they have been pretty irrelevant. It does annoy me they got a ring before we did. It really was only a rivalry when Gruden and Kiffin had Vick figured using Brooks as a spy. Bucco Bruce gives me the creeps. He's going to be the top when he ends up as a cellmate with that other Buccaneer Sex Offender, Jameis Winston.

WOW! That was spot on! Good stuff for sure! I feel that excactly. I hated Joe Montana to, but you know something....he was respected. I also take pride in us giving him fits when Sanders came along. People want to talk about Sherman vs Crabtree like it was Jerry vs Sanders.....epic fail!!! If they only knew how special that was to see and remember!

He is such a diva. I respect his talent but he really irritates me as a person. Did you see him after the game running toward the LR? There was a photographer there that he practically ran over. He didn't stop to apologize either. It doesn't actually take that much effort in life to avoid being rude.