Sunday's Game Is It On Fox Or Cbs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox

Charles Davis and Justin Kutcher

Just wanted to poke my ears out when I saw that yesterday. Love Davis but Justin Kutcher is a big idiot! It doesn't matter if he's doing baseball or football I have never heard a broadcaster sound so stupid and unprepared. He makes Chip Caray sound like Pete Van Wieren.

But thankfully at least I get to see the game this week.

Just wanted to poke my ears out when I saw that yesterday. Love Davis but Justin Kutcher is a big idiot! It doesn't matter if he's doing baseball or football I have never heard a broadcaster sound so stupid and unprepared. He makes Chip Caray sound like Pete Van Wieren.

But thankfully at least I get to see the game this week.

you going to the game. Eta him and joe buck suck.

Male prostitute Joe Buck (google if you don't get that) and Troy Aches-For-Men are Fox's #1 football broadcast duo. The Falcons and Titans would have to be in the Super Bowl for them to EVER be assigned that matchup. lol

Cowboys @ Giants as the only late game on FOX. That means the entire nation gets that shoveled down their throats. It should be illegal for them to do stuff like that. I hate both teams. I will have had the opportunity to watch every Giants game this year! I wish we could all be so fortunate. I mean seriously.

Week 1 - Giants @ Cowboys - NBC Primetime

Week 2 - Falcons @ Giants - FOX Big Audience

Week 3 - Redskins @ Giants - CBS Primetime

Week 4 - Giants @ Bills - FOX Big Audience (Actually got the Panthers @ Bucs game instead)

Week 5 - 49ers @ Giants - NBC Primetime

Week 6 - Giants @ Eagles - ESPN Primetime

Week 7 - Cowboys @ Giants - FOX National Broadcast

Thank god for NFL RedZone. I would die without it.

I will never understand CBS's need to shovel every Jets/Patriots game down my throat! It just fascinates the heIl out of me because I have never met a real life Jets or Patriots fan in person. Yet CBS never misses showing their matchups here in Alabama. And there ain't no college connection there, at least none that are important.

I will never understand CBS's need to shovel every Jets/Patriots game down my throat! It just fascinates the heIl out of me because I have never met a real life Jets or Patriots fan in person. Yet CBS never misses showing their matchups here in Alabama. And there ain't no college connection there, at least none that are important.

I was in the same boat when I lived in the Charlotte area. IF, and that's a big if, the local Fox affiliate were airing two games and the Falcons were playing at a different time than the Panthers, they would always show Washington or Dallas or some ****. It used to drive me nuts. I even called to complain once.

I rember before the whole financial collapse stuff. You could get 4 games a day two 1:00 o'clock games one cbs fox. Then 4:00 o'clock games would air on fox and cbs. Now you get just fox game cbs at 100. Why doesn't fox and cbs both show there 4 games. Heck I rember 1 time falcons was not showing dad had to call the cable company . I swear fox and cbs need to get there TV stuff together.