Beware Knockoff Throwback Jerseys

jaschart

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I flipped the pic before I submitted my complaint to Aliexpress so that it would be in the same orientation as the official logo I submitted.

I'd seen this same logo issue complained about, did my homework and thought I was buying from a seller that did not have that issue. Ever been wrong? Happened to me.

I bought a Deion jersey from China with the old logo. It was perfect. You just had bad luck. Don't let it spoil you from ordering from there again, they are usually very good.

I bought a Deion jersey from China with the old logo. It was perfect. You just had bad luck. Don't let it spoil you from ordering from there again, they are usually very good.

We'll see how it goes. Typically, if I wanted to donate $27 to Goodwill, I'd do it more directly.

Well at least it's a sewn on. I got a $300 NFL Shop gift certificate, so I bought an "Elite" Julio Throwback, and it had a freaking screen printed logo. The numbers and name were sewn, but for that kind of money, that's a rip off. If I wanted a screen print, I could have bought 3 jerseys.

Its quite funny really I bought my Des Trufant jersey in Red from NFL.com and thats all screen printed with the Nike logos.

Also bought the 92 Dieon Sanders Mitchell & Ness throwback that was stiched #er and name.

Very expensive though it cost me $400 including frieght to get it to New Zealand.

I have 4 knockoffs and 2 Elites (for the cause). The only one I didn't like was my Home Game Julio Knockoff. I ordered a size 46 and recieved one that was easily a 38-40 and super snug around the waist. I would've bought a muscle tank if I wanted that. I gave the jersey to my wife and ordered a new one, came in perfectly. I ordered my wife a Julio black knock off (not throwback) and it no joke fits my 6 year old daughter (she's a skinny thing too) perfectly. Every other Jersey I have fits perfectly and the knockoffs are all stitched with great logos and sharp numbers with the black border. The 2 Elites are screen printed logos. I like the knockoffs more for everday wear due to being a lighter material and more breathable. The Elites are pretty thick and get hot when you are eating pizza and throwing stuff at the TV when the refs make a BS call. I gotta wear the Elites on game day though because it's a ritual/lucky charm thing.

Edited by FenixFalcon

Its quite funny really I bought my Des Trufant jersey in Red from NFL.com and thats all screen printed with the Nike logos.

Also bought the 92 Dieon Sanders Mitchell & Ness throwback that was stiched #er and name.

Very expensive though it cost me $400 including frieght to get it to New Zealand.

What really pisses me off is, Like a week after I bought it, I came down to Atlanta for a game, and went with my buddy who bartended at Peachtree Tavern, and they gave the staff Falcons Jersey for Free. He got a Matt Ryan one, completely stitched. I looked it up and it was a limited release Nike Jersey that cost $129. So he got a Stitched one for free, and even though I technically got the gift cert from credit card rewards, I got a screen printed jersey for twice the money.

I hate Nike with a passion,.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

it matches Falcon football when they wore those Jerseys. I'd keep it.

better historical representation of the team. than our current logos.

Aliexpress is literally a roll of the dice. For the money shirts and the like are on there you do expect a disparity in quality to some extent although not to a completely different logo to be fair.

Any experience I've had with Aliexpress has been golden, although I did order a Falcons jersey at the tail end of last month and haven't seen any movement on it "tracking" wise so I'm not holding my breath.

Maybe they just like to troll us Falcon fans?

If we can't trust counterfeiters from China, then who can we trust?

I'm sorry you got bamboozled man, but do we really need a warning that you're a taking a huge risk buying counterfeit stuff from China?

Anyone who didn't realize that risk, I'm quite confident they would have wasted the money elsewhere anyway.

I Lorred the dice and rost.

Fixed it for you . . . .

BTW, if you look very closely, you will notice that it is not a depressed vulture who has had a stroke . . .

It's Mr. Burns wearing a Batman cape about to fill up his gas tank without Mr. Smither's help.

Given your Avatar, I would have expected you to recognize that already. (Look closely)