Beware Knockoff Throwback Jerseys

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks. how much did you pay for it?

27 bucks... which is probably half what it will cost me to return it to China for a refund. Rolled the dice and lost.

It's like the logo is sighing. Looks like this place since Thursday.

Which is exactly why I've been staying the **** away. No one wants to hear my meltdown, and I don't want to hear theirs. I just want to choke a panda with my ****** jersey.

Edited by jaschart
Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

27 bucks... which is probably half what it will cost me to return it to China for a refund. Rolled the dice and lost.

Which is exactly why I've been staying the **** away. No one wants to hear my meltdown, and I don't want to hear theirs. I just want to choke a panda with my ****** jersey.

You saved more than $70 and you're complaining about your stitched bird looking a bit depressed?

Guest facelessman07

They almost had it right. **** good job lol

Telling you man, you think 4 year olds in America could do that good of a job?

I don't think so. Their parents should be proud

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

Telling you man, you think 4 year olds in America could do that good of a job?

I don't think so. Their parents should be proud

You've become one of my favorite posters these last few days

is that a backwards nike symbol?

I flipped the pic before I submitted my complaint to Aliexpress so that it would be in the same orientation as the official logo I submitted.

I've bought about 20 jerseys from China and haven't had one issue besides them spelling Gretzky wrong.

I'd seen this same logo issue complained about, did my homework and thought I was buying from a seller that did not have that issue. Ever been wrong? Happened to me. Edited by jaschart
Guest facelessman07

True dat lol

I'd buy from them.. just cause they are just as good as whoever makes the authentic jerseys.

Exactly

You ever wondered how they create that comfy, stretchy material in every jersey? One ingredient: tears