I Was Asked To Recreate This Thread Without Swearing. I Did Because I Stand By My Statements: I'm Not Down With The Foolery!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just a regular season game. That's the difference.

I have no doubt you fully believe that. You're certainly not the first Falcons fan to embrace such a loser's mentality.

I guess it would be kinda nice being able to take comfort in knowing that, whatever happens going forward, you'll always have last season's sweep to bring a giant smile to your face. It just doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately. Championships are the only thing that put a smile on this face.

"SCREW" the Falcons. I have no problems with us losing a game or 2. But not like this. Not to the Saints. Not on National TV. Not when we had a chance to put an end to their season, rather than revive it.

They always find a way to get a big emotional win out of us when THEY need it the most. They always find a way to make us their "WOMAN". 14-5 is not acceptable!

I can't stand the Saints. And we alway lose to those "JERKS" in spots where we had a chance to come up huge. "SCREW" the Falcons.

I'm so angry at last night's embarrassing performance. How do we beat ourselves against THOSE guys. Our division rivals. The only game that mattered so far this season.
Yes, we're 5-1. But we still lost to the SAINTS. It's a big deal man. I can't stand it. We had a chance to be 6-0 and be 1.5 games ahead of Carolina.
I really was starting to believe things would be different. I'm in Louisiana right now and Saints fans KNEW they'd win. They all believe they own us, and they do. I'm heartbroken.

Yes, once again the Falcons look like a bad football team at the hands of the Saints. For whatever reason this team can't play up to their ability when up against a division rival. There are players (Weems, Roddy, Ryan) on this team that have been here long enough to know, that the Saints will come after you when you are backed up against your end zone. Some of the team leaders should have been able to share their experience with the newcomers and give them an idea about what they would be up against. Maybe they did, but it sure did look like the same past bad performances to me.

Now for the reality of it all. You nor I have any control over the situation, so getting upset about the team choking isn't going to do you any good. At the end of the day it is entertainment and nothing more. The players and coaches are the losers here, not the fans. If anything, this game exposes just how much work the D still has to do, especially with the LB's and Safeties in coverage. Maybe these guys can learn to play smarter and with more grit. So move on, because there are more games to get excited about and to be pissed off about.

Edited by 4dabirds

If I didn't like the Falcons, I'd would give a %&*# about us losing to the Saints, bruh.

Idk how YOU are okay with it.

I'm not okay with it. I can't do anything about it, though. My disposition is such that I don't ***** and moan when things don't go right. If that works for you, God bless you.

On to the next one on to the next one on to the next one

Dwelling on last night doesn't make us magically win. I hate it just as much as y'all but frick, we're still 5-1 folks.

Carolina could lose to the dog gone Seahawks in Seattle and we're still in first of the division. Time to calm take a play from Aaron Rodgers playbook and relax.

This wasn't the first or last time the saints beat us

I seriously think there are some folks here would throw a freaking parade for the Falcons if they went 2-14 with both wins being against the Saints. Screw that! I'd rather lose both games against the Saints and win the Super Bowl than the other way around. Why? Because it's not that big of a freaking deal! I hate the Saints but goodness me! It's not the end of time! Grow up!

Overreaction or not, division games are king. As much as most of you would like to believe this, we're NOT guaranteed to run away with this division any more than we were guaranteed to win this game against the Saints.

Poke fun at the Panthers as much as you want, but they are still undefeated and 2-0 in the division, which puts them at a significant advantage.

This game was huge for more than one reason and we blew it, again. For many fans, it just serves as a cold reminder of our recent history against the Saints, who have been closing the gap on the all time record.

We'll see how this team responds, but regardless of the record, this loss does not inspire confidence that we have what it takes to win it all.

Back off the ledge bro', we get to play them in OUR Dome later. We didn't play our best game last night, obviously. We lost mainly due to penalties and turnovers. WE have a new coaching staff who just MIGHT be the best we have ever had. They actually teach and coach, and will correct those mistakes in short order, unlike previous regimes. Don't give up yet. We have been in worse situations and recovered, trust me.

Different coaches.

Different players.

Same result.

Same ol' Falcons.

On to the next one on to the next one on to the next one

Dwelling on last night doesn't make us magically win. I hate it just as much as y'all but frick, we're still 5-1 folks.

Carolina could lose to the dog gone Seahawks in Seattle and we're still in first of the division. Time to calm take a play from Aaron Rodgers playbook and relax.

This wasn't the first or last time the saints beat us

This is unfortunate but true.