If Someone Told Me We'd Be 5-1 Through The First 6 Games...

jbrake2

...I would have taken that and been thrilled! Losing to the Saints always stings but don't worry folks. It'll be alright. We played a desperate team with their backs against the wall and that's how they played. We knew in our heart of hearts that we aren't the Packers or the Patriots. We are a pretty good football team - not a great football team - but a pretty good one. I'll take that right now. Let's enjoy it. On to Tennessee!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not half glass fulling this. We let the Saints embarrass us on National Television, when we were unanimously favored. 5-1 is meaningless to me right now.

This team showed me nothing. We aren't as good as we thought we were. The comeback wins have lost their luster. This is a flawed team. We have got to play complete football in all 4 quarters.

This is shameful. There's no spinning it.

I'm not half glass fulling this. We let the Saints embarrass us on National Television, when we were unanimously favored. 5-1 is meaningless to me right now.

This team showed me nothing. We aren't as good as we thought we were. The comeback wins have lost their luster. This is a flawed team. We have got to play complete football in all 4 quarters.

I agree losing to the Taints nullifies the 5 wins, I would rather be 1-5 with a win last night.

Guest facelessman07

You and I are on the same page here

Winning can blind the eyes of many to constructive criticism. It should never do that. Improvements can always be made

It's ironic how some (not you) flame away when those of us talk about issues after a win yet they're the most critical in the in-game threads

The Atlanta Falcons are fine. Just can't handle the stupidity of TATF right now. It's just one loss. The Falcons aren't immediately eliminated from the playoffs just because they lost a game to the Saints. Sure it sucks to lose to the Saints again but **** happens.

Take a few days off to rest and then get back to work and beat Tennessee in 10 days. Everything is fine. Falcons could have won last night but they made some mistakes and it bit them in the end. They were going to lose sooner or later. Falcons are 5-1! Go Falcons!!

Losing to the Saints always stings. Losing the way they did also stings. The defense is below avg without Durant. They need him back, bad.

It was a short week, usually 1 team looks like crap in the short week matchup. The best weapon the Falcons have is a ball control offense that is efficient and grinds on opposing defenses. The turnovers killed us last night and the momentum swung to far over. This long week will do Falcons some good, and getting Durant back.

The Atlanta Falcons are fine. Just can't handle the stupidity of TATF right now. It's just one loss. The Falcons aren't immediately eliminated from the playoffs just because they lost a game to the Saints. Sure it sucks to lose to the Saints again but **** happens.
Take a few days off to rest and then get back to work and beat Tennessee in 10 days. Everything is fine. Falcons could have won last night but they made some mistakes and it bit them in the end. They were going to lose sooner or later. Falcons are 5-1! Go Falcons!!

This is what I have been saying all day long to my co-worker. Yes, losing to the Taints sucks! We weren't going to go undefeated and we had to lose sooner or later. Now, we can see what this team is really made of. We get to see how they bounce back after a loss.

Lol yall are idiots if you think one loss vacates the other five wins. The NFL is not this big gap of difference between good teams and bad teams. The Pats were blown out by the 9-7 Chiefs, who didn't even make the playoffs, last year.

Quit f*ckin whining. Teams lose. We lost. It happens. If you thought we were going 16-0, then pass me what you were smoking. Most of us had this game chalked up as a lost prior to the season starting. I don't get where anybody thought we'd open the season better than 3-3. But because it was the Saints...