Quinn Didn't Take The Rivalry Serious

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I really felt this myself. I don't think he really quite understood how hard these two teams play each other. Oh well though, he does now, or at least I hope he does.

you hope he does.. if he doesn't he will hear it from the fans if we get swept by New Orleans this year. he won't hear the end of it as well he shouldn't.

Seattle doesn't have any opponent rivalries like this one. If there's ONE positive to take from this game tonight it's that Dan Quinn had BETTER ****ing learned what THIS rivalry is about. It's not about one team winning and one losing. This rivalry is about trying to EMBARRASS the other's city, fanbase, EVERYTHING! It's about some little punk doing a mock Dirty Bird in the endzone. It's about Payton's SMUG ****ING smile and Brees' dooshbag pregame speeches...

DMN I ****ING HATE THE SAINTS!!!

Seattle doesn't have any opponent rivalries like this one. If there's ONE positive to take from this game tonight it's that Dan Quinn had BETTER ****ing learned what THIS rivalry is about. It's not about one team winning and one losing. This rivalry is about trying to EMBARRASS the other's city, fanbase, EVERYTHING! It's about some little punk doing a mock Dirty Bird in the endzone. It's about Payton's SMUG ****ING smile and Brees' dooshbag pregame speeches...

How do we get 2 coaches in a row, that doesn't get this?

Yeaj but, KOG said that DF was nothing more than second down back. Tevin coleman killed us fumbling. Thanks KOG. again you know nothing . time to ban.

KOG is too awesome.. can't ban an awesome poster just because he loves coleman.. :) coleman definitely needs to work on that ball security..

Guest facelessman07

Yeaj but, KOG said that DF was nothing more than second down back. Tevin coleman killed us fumbling. Thanks KOG. again you know nothing . time to ban.

Actually, I think whining for a ban is a valid reason for said whining poster to get banned

Sometimes the herd needs a little "thinning"

Problem is, the second game is week 17. Say we're 11-4 ( don't start--stay with me here) with our playoff seed locked down and they are 5-10. Does Quinn rest guys and we get swept, or do we seek redemption and get someone hurt? Tough call

A couple weeks ago a very smart poster mentioned that the scheduling of these two games was bad. I see his point now

lmao. freeman fumbled last week. it happens. guess if julio picked up coleman's fumble and ran it in for a TD we'd be good with it.

Ooooooooohhh whatever!!! Once again a game we shoulda hung at least 35 on the saints! What's been working? The run game! Second week in a row they decide to throw too much and start running late in the 3rd. Always a tough game, throw records out the window, blah blah blah....anyone got the odds on the the exact blocked punt for td that happened right after the media talked about the oh so amazing city saving one?

Yup.