Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rightsaidfred

And So It Begins

67 posts in this topic

Dude we could have lost to the Titans and it wouldn't matter so much, but the ******* Saints? There's no coming back from this. We will get no respect for the rest of the season.

This

saints OWN the falcons. even got a superbowl championship............saints fans are having a party about this......

this loss is like 3 losses. I'd rather be 2-3 and win in New Orleans than the **** we pulled off tonight. what a disgrace. two redzone fumbles, defense cant cover a 40yo TE. garbage Center, Julio almost non existent, idk what else could have went wrong tonight.

Dude we could have lost to the Titans and it wouldn't matter so much, but the ******* Saints? There's no coming back from this. We will get no respect for the rest of the season.

That's what bothers me the most. I knew we were going to lose and actually that's fine but i'd rather much lose to the redskins or anyone else than the saints. It absolutely disgusts me to such a degree that it's hard to even measure. The fact that year in and year out these jerkoffs have our number no matter who is coaching is a disgrace.

We just got beat by a team that the eagles, one of the worst offensive teams in the nfl, scored 39 points on. Think about that. They are DEAD last in defense and they completely owned us. On top of that it's a national televised game. I can't think of a worse situation and humiliation.

Falconcheff likes this

Obvious we beat ourselves. It was sad. The saints got lucky. It was the cowboys without our come back. A crappy team that actually scored off our screw ups. The defense has been doing their thing. Our offense has usually been the ones putting us in the bad situations . I feel like no one is really seeing that

Yeah this was in no way pros playing football. Our team should have been fired up for this game and we looked very pedestrian. We are not nearly as good as our record would have suggested. I want us to be and really thought after the Houston game we were going to start rolling. But this is evidence of a new coach, new scheme and still large voids as far as talent on this roster. But I do think we'll be better in a couple of years.We are not a legit team yet.....but I think we will be.

They will meet again in Atlanta.

Just want Quinn and the team to learn from this and make the proper adjustments going forward.

Yes this loss to the Saints really stings, but its not the end of the world.

Yup

Not that upset about the loss.. More upset about how we have been playing the last two games. Judging this team by its record is wrong. We have a long way to go.

Supes™ likes this

i do wonder why or how julio has become almost a non factor these last 2 or 3 games. i know he's hurt a bit but still..he has fallen off a cliff in terms of production

saints OWN the falcons. even got a superbowl championship............saints fans are having a party about this......

49-44 Falcons overall record since playing them (Including this loss tonight) but don't let facts spoil your agenda

I'm more upset at how sloppy we've looked for 2 games, than I am about the L. Too many loose balls. Too many penalties. Too many bad snaps.

^^^^^^^This

49-44 Falcons overall record since playing them (Including this loss tonight) but don't let facts spoil your agenda

but saints got that trophy........

ssj5gal likes this

no one really cares if we beat them 30 years ago..it's a what have you done for me lately league.

Idiot fans. We are friggin idiot fans. All of you doom and gloomers. Losers, shameful Falcons fans.

Break this down you idiots. Thursday night game means 1 day of practice. Away to our division rival who is 1-4. This is the saints super bowl. Look at the records of away teams on Thursday night you goobers and factor in this division rivalry.

I'm done here, didn't even reach 100 posts and I'm sick of you fellow fans. Y'all suck, straight up suck. No wonder nobody respects us as fans. I'm out. Make this post a sticky, maybe you idiots will learn not to give up on a 5-1 team, but I wont keep my hopes up.