Name 5 Active Qb's You Would Rather Have Than Matt Ryan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems to be the hot topic the past two weeks. To all the Matt Ryan haters could you please list five current QB's that are better than Ryan that you would rather have start for us. And make a simple case as to why each of them are clearly better that Ryan. I have been hearing so much flack because Ryan hasn't been Rodgers status, well... who would you rather us have?

Another one of these? LOL..

I'll take Ryan over Luck, Palmer, Newton, Rivers, and Romo plus Dalton

Some of these guys have only just gotten good dafuq you gonna pick them over Ryan.

Also Ryan has appeared in a NFC champ game.

He modified a FEW things. There was still a differ t system. DK utilized the 4 verts. Air coryal. He absolutely had to learn a new system. DK was all drop back and shot gun. No under center and no rollouts. Barley any running game. Completely different system. He just kept some of the things Matt liked like no huddle and certain verbiage. The system was definitely different.

In his own words he modified Ryan's current system so that he would limit the amount Ryan learned and yes over time every little bit he changed became collectively a whole new beasts than the year prior, but as DK said himself it was easier to change to fit MM system then to require an entire team to learn his.

1. A-Rod

2. Tom Brady

3. Andrew Luck

4. Russel Wilson

5. Cam Newton.... don't kill me.

I love Matt Ryan and I'm sure he can make allot of plays some of those guys can't but I just think any of those guys plugged in with the weapons we have on offense would literally make us unstoppable. Really the logic behind 3-5 is mobility, if we had a durable mobile signal caller...we would be scary.

Guest Negatorris

People don't realize this but this is the first year Matt has had to actually learn a new system other than MM's since DK used MMs and modfied it. A much more complicated system than the prior one on top of that. Matt will be interesting to watch as the season progresses.

I guess this excuse helps yall sleep at night while Ryan continues to stink it up. Freeman and this pretty much super new OL aren't struggling with the new system so why is that an excuse for Ryan?