A Saints Fans Thread...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my Falcons friends! Long time no see! Being that it's hate week, I figured I'd stop in. I come for two things. The first is to wish you good luck and an injury free game. The second is to answer any questions you may have about the Saints before the upcoming game. Many of you know me, if you don't, I've been here quite a while and have no intention of this being anything but an informative thread.

Anyway, not sure there's much you need to know, as we suck, but ask away! I'm hoping for a good game but expecting a slaughter.

What is there to know except for your general manager put you in cap ****, and you have the worst oline in the league. We could probably tell you more about the saints than the average saints fan.

I'm not a huge fan of the bags, but at least they're there.

Can't afford a decent TV, apparently. Btw, it's "Saint's" if you're referring to fans of the Saints, "fan's" if it's your post, "fans'" if it's intended for multiple Saint's fans.

Edited by jaschart