A Saints Fans Thread...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't talk about your football team? I understand being as lousy as they are. Well there is always shootin' up some TV's on the front lawn swamper style!

I't all in good fun...y'all can root for us in the playoffs this season!

I'm talking football with people's who opinion I actually value. You don't make that list. You know how I feel about you.

I'm talking football with people's who opinion I actually value. You don't make that list. You know how I feel about you.

Yet I was the one who was right about your team. If I was running that org y'all would have a decent team. The fire sale and cap he.l.l didn't work. Good luck starting over with that new regime next season. Maybe y'all will make the right moves like we did this past off season.

Can you describe some of the drama that might be going on behind the scenes between coaches and players, if you know of any that is.

I've heard from multiple people that guys just don't respect the way Payton plays favorites in the locker room. He'll tear into certain players about small mistakes but won't say a word to Brees about turnovers. He'll light into Robinson about something tiny, but let Ingram walk right past after a fumble.

A lot of them seem to be hoping it happens. People feel like Payton has lost his fire and to a certain extent, I see it. He's just not the same as he was presuspension. Not sure what happened, he just seems disconnected. He used to be animated on the sideline. Congratulating guys on good plays. Laying into guys for mistakes. That just doesn't happen now.

we saw something similar with Mike Smith after the D'hall incident and the heart trouble scare. He lost his fire, he became complacent and the team followed it's leader.

I've heard from multiple people that guys just don't respect the way Payton plays favorites in the locker room. He'll tear into certain players about small mistakes but won't say a word to Brees about turnovers. He'll light into Robinson about something tiny, but let Ingram walk right past after a fumble.

Honestly, those same kind of accusations were made about Mike Smith. In fact, a lot of what's happening with the Saints this year seems to be a reflection of what happened to us last year. Thanks for the info

Assuming there's no major turnaround in NOLA this year, who gets canned? Peyton, Loomis, Ryan, all of the above?

Ryan is as good as gone. Payton won't be released, but could be traded. Depends on what a team wants to give up. I don't blame Loomis for what's going on. Loomis is simply a numbers guy. He doesn't make the football decisions. He just makes them work. We drafted poorly for about 4-5 years and it hurt our team. That's why the entire scouting department was overhauled this offseason. It appears to has helped. Most of our picks that are healthy look good.

Hello my Falcons friends! Long time no see! Being that it's hate week, I figured I'd stop in. I come for two things. The first is to wish you good luck and an injury free game. The second is to answer any questions you may have about the Saints before the upcoming game. Many of you know me, if you don't, I've been here quite a while and have no intention of this being anything but an informative thread.

Anyway, not sure there's much you need to know, as we suck, but ask away! I'm hoping for a good game but expecting a slaughter.

Sorry, don't like ANY Saints fan so you won't be an exception. Saints are a pathetic team with a coach that has lost his balls and a QB who only lives for stats. Defense doesn't exist and you will be in complete rebuild mode by this offseason. Did I miss anything? Nah. I didn't.

Oh wait... Loomis the CAP Genius eh?

Sorry, don't like ANY Saints fan so you won't be an exception. Saints are a pathetic team with a coach that has lost his balls and a QB who only lives for stats. Defense doesn't exist and you will be in complete rebuild mode by this offseason. Did I miss anything? Nah. I didn't.

Oh wait... Loomis the CAP Genius eh?

Save it for the Saints smack talk thread. It's there for a reason. wink.png