A Saints Fans Thread...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my Falcons friends! Long time no see! Being that it's hate week, I figured I'd stop in. I come for two things. The first is to wish you good luck and an injury free game. The second is to answer any questions you may have about the Saints before the upcoming game. Many of you know me, if you don't, I've been here quite a while and have no intention of this being anything but an informative thread.

Anyway, not sure there's much you need to know, as we suck, but ask away! I'm hoping for a good game but expecting a slaughter.

Do you use a special tooth brush for your tooth

I think I answered that earlier. Most want him gone. He seems disconnected from the things going on around the team.

I think I answered that earlier. Most want him gone. He seems disconnected from the things going on around the team.

Oh,okay.

If Payton is gone by season's end, who would be and interesting candidate for the Saints HC job in your opinion.

Are there any that Saints fans are really high on?

Looks like saint's did what a lot on here wanted us to do ? Sign some big money free agents trade off your big weapon guy's? Saw alot of this on our board last year. Saint's can turn this back around quick like ATL in 1 or 2 seasons if done proper !

Just have to start drafting better, which they did this year. Free agency is simply too expensive to improve your team with. If you don't hit your draft picks, you won't be successful in this league.

A lot of them seem to be hoping it happens. People feel like Payton has lost his fire and to a certain extent, I see it. He's just not the same as he was presuspension. Not sure what happened, he just seems disconnected. He used to be animated on the sideline. Congratulating guys on good plays. Laying into guys for mistakes. That just doesn't happen now.

This happened to Payton, a young girlfriend from WV.

-8397048c4a79d59d.jpg

Edited by DirdieBirdieIndie

Hello my Falcons friends! Long time no see! Being that it's hate week, I figured I'd stop in. I come for two things. The first is to wish you good luck and an injury free game. The second is to answer any questions you may have about the Saints before the upcoming game. Many of you know me, if you don't, I've been here quite a while and have no intention of this being anything but an informative thread.

Anyway, not sure there's much you need to know, as we suck, but ask away! I'm hoping for a good game but expecting a slaughter.

I'm on to you. You're trying the ole reverse jynx thing. Well I'm not having it! The Falcons will not win!

Oh,okay.

If Payton is gone by season's end, who would be and interesting candidate for the Saints HC job in your opinion.

Are there any that Saints fans are really high on?

I have absolutely no idea. I've been so against moving on from him that I couldn't even tell you. I honestly hope it's a defensive minded coach. Would have loved to have a shot at Bowles or Quinn.