A Saints Fans Thread...

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me,too! My apron says "Don't Eff With the Chef!" Although it is another word than eff.

Well obviously everyone knows better than to bring some low rent recipe into my house now. lol

I have to wonder what else I could cook up and serve him and his window licking friends that they would call good. Salmon croquettes made with love and

300.JPG

Wow....this thread is now a cooking show.

Next week on "Share a Kitchen NFL" we will make beignets and Duck confit with a Saints Fan and a Falcons Fan. Hope they don't burn anything lol.

Good luck to you Mr Saints Fan.

Oh you know he uses biscuit dough from a tube to make beignets. I have eaten duck confit but never cooked it.

Grand, because we can run the ball.

In the numerous goal to go situations we've had it's comforting to know we can hand it off to the hottest back in the league right now instead of having Ryan throw every down to boost his own stats like some **** stain faced QBs do.

It's comforting that Ryan is averaging 1 turnover a game? Still not sure how a qb is turning the ball over that much, when he has a RB that is carrying the offense.

So, it seems like Julio Jones is on the weekly injury report, yet again.

The Falcons lack confidence in their other WRs and Ryan. They feel as if they will crumble and fall apart if Julio Jones is not on the field, no matter what.

They appear to be running Julio into the ground, not unlike what the Redskins did to RG3 and what the Bucs did to Caddie Williams.

So, it seems like Julio Jones is on the weekly injury report, yet again.

The Falcons lack confidence in their other WRs and Ryan. They feel as if they will crumble and fall apart if Julio Jones is not on the field, no matter what.

They appear to be running Julio into the ground, not unlike what the Redskins did to RG3 and what the Bucs did to Caddie Williams.

We used to get good trolls...

It's comforting that Ryan is averaging 1 turnover a game? Still not sure how a qb is turning the ball over that much, when he has a RB that is carrying the offense.

No, it's comforting knowing he only has 1 less interception than Drew - and after Thursday night - Drew will have 3 more interceptions than Ryan.

That's comforting.

No, it's comforting that he's averaging 1 win a game.

If averaging one turnover a game is worrisome for you then Brees must send the ***** up you.

EDIT: The plural of "sh**" does not seem to be censored.

Edited by Sir Joe™

Yeah. After the game though, Ryan will still have just 6 TDs total on the season.,. while Brees ups his number to around 8 or 9.

Cause Ryan, like the Falcon fans, don't give a **** if our 9 touchdowns this game comes from Freeman or Ryan or off the 6 picks from Brees.