A Saints Fans Thread...

Hello my Falcons friends! Long time no see! Being that it's hate week, I figured I'd stop in. I come for two things. The first is to wish you good luck and an injury free game. The second is to answer any questions you may have about the Saints before the upcoming game. Many of you know me, if you don't, I've been here quite a while and have no intention of this being anything but an informative thread.

Anyway, not sure there's much you need to know, as we suck, but ask away! I'm hoping for a good game but expecting a slaughter.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my Falcons friends! Long time no see! Being that it's hate week, I figured I'd stop in. I come for two things. The first is to wish you good luck and an injury free game. The second is to answer any questions you may have about the Saints before the upcoming game. Many of you know me, if you don't, I've been here quite a while and have no intention of this being anything but an informative thread.

Anyway, not sure there's much you need to know, as we suck, but ask away! I'm hoping for a good game but expecting a slaughter.

Not gonna give you a hard time like most on here. Just curious how would you describe the state of your franchise?

What's it like to have all that great food and music but no soul?

Is Benson suffering from dementia? And if so, will a group of businessmen in N.O. be willing to buy the team from him to stop you all's slide into Hades?

LOL

You guys are crazy.

But yeah, I'd like to know who or what do the NO fans blame for the slide this year. I mean we pretty much blamed Smith and Dimitroff for our record the last two years.