Ryan Making Bad Decisions Again

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan had the unfortunate combination of being under a lot of pressure with his best target being Tamme with both Julio and Hankerson hobbled and Roddy being a shadow of his former self. They should have ran the ball more, but I suppose Coleman is limited due to his rib injury and they don't want to overuse Freeman.

Yeah, Ryan had a bad game. As soon as we walked in, my wife said Ryan looks nervous. It may have had something to do with the constant pressure on him. However, the last pick was just dumb. to another point, Roddy was open almost all day. Matt was not able to get to him though. If you have pressure after looking at your first read, you don't have time to make it to the third option. Truth was Roddy was open deep quite a bit yesterday, but I'm sure that is because the allowed it and was able to generate pressure.

The sky is not falling, but everyone has bad games. I would like to also point out those two missed FG's

This dude................He killing the Falcons...........but folks dont wanna hear that................Matty " pick " strikes again.......

Somehow.......its gonna be twisted into " it was Roddy's fault ".......

Yea maybe we can trade him for a 7th round draft pick and select the next great QB, you know because they grow on trees, I mean no other QB ever throws picks or fumbles right? I mean surely as bad as he is we could draft Lambert or Ramsey to replace him, I bet there are 50 other QB's sitting on other NFL teams benches that are better than Ryan right? Who do you suggest we get?

Bottom line is this since people like you can't seem to grasp common sense concepts. Ryan is a top 10 QB who had and has bad games, (News flash no QB goes the entire season without making errors) Ryan has many many more good games than bad. now if you have a suggestion on who we can draft or sign from someone's bench that would be better than him i'm willing to listen until then STFU. Hey maybe we can sign Mallet from the Texans, or you strike me as an RGIII fan.

There are probably 20 teams right now that would not hesitate to sign Ryan, I don't understand your hater mentality

I really don't see anyone saying Ryan played well. If you think he did, please post it up now.

Ryan deserves as much blame as anyone for this horrendous game that we ended up winning.

You trolls however, are consumed by hate. Your hate is on full display for everyone to see. It's not constructive hate, it's pure, 100% destructive with the intent to injure and cause divide.

Hate only makes you look bad trolls. Hate will burn you up inside, not anyone else. We can be angry & call our QB out for a terrible performance but we will always consider our QB as a huge asset and a blessing to this team.

Atlking... dude you might want to consider letting go of whatever you're holding onto, cuz it's not healthy man. Our team doesn't need to answer to your criticism. Matter of fact, they know not of your existence. Let it go and get behind the team man. You'll probably feel better too bro. Maybe in some strange way you are a real fan but it's hard to tell frankly.

Yea maybe we can trade him for a 7th round draft pick and select the next great QB, you know because they grow on trees, I mean no other QB ever throws picks or fumbles right? I mean surely as bad as he is we could draft Lambert or Ramsey to replace him, I bet there are 50 other QB's sitting on other NFL teams benches that are better than Ryan right? Who do you suggest we get?

Bottom line is this since people like you can't seem to grasp common sense concepts. Ryan is a top 10 QB who had and has bad games, (News flash no QB goes the entire season without making errors) Ryan has many many more good games than bad. now if you have a suggestion on who we can draft or sign from someone's bench that would be better than him i'm willing to listen until then STFU. Hey maybe we can sign Mallet from the Texans, or you strike me as an RGIII fan.

There are probably 20 teams right now that would not hesitate to sign Ryan, I don't understand your hater mentality

lmao.....nobody said ryan isnt a good quarterback. the issue is MOST fans feel like you cant criticize him.........ryan has limitations and when they are talked about, some people get ruffled up and start bringing up michael vick and other crap......for WHATEVER reason...........

I'm sorry to say this, but some of these Atlanta Falcon fans have no clue about what to post or start a thread. First of all, you need to check Matt Ryan's overall record. He leads the NFL with 4th Quarter comebacks. He lead the team again for another winning drive (although Washington tied the game) leading to overtime.

We should be happy that we have a smart and a great quarterback like Matt Ryan. You might have 6-8 teams in NFL that have legitimate quarterbacks, but the rest of the teams are struggling in that position. I hope some folks think before they post. But just like the world of social media, many are looking for attention (the Selfies, etc).

Just relax, and stop posting irrational threads. We are 5-0, and marching towards 6-0.

Edited by stingbee

Not saying that Ryan didn't have his bad throws yesterday but doubtless a hobbled (Hamstring), slow moving Jones, a hobbled (ribs), slow moving Hankerson and an ever slow moving (age) White certainly had it's effect on his timing with his top three receivers. How any times did the coaches send Jones deep even while being covered by a second stringer? Wonder why?

Notice how good the throws were to Tamme, Williams, and the perfect throws to Freeman, the only three receivers at full strength?

Edited by Quarterback

I remember when deion was booed out of atlanta......................

dal_g_sandersd2_400.jpg

49ers-Eagles-1994-020.jpg

You need to be booed off the message boards.

As much as you'd like to boo Matt Ryan off the team, you know with our track record he'd get a couple rings with whatever team that he landed on. Then you'd be back here 5 years later acting like you were behind Matt all the way.

Just STFU.

You need to be booed off the message boards.

As much as you'd like to boo Matt Ryan off the team, you know with our track record he'd get a couple rings with whatever team that he landed on. Then you'd be back here 5 years later acting like you were behind Matt all the way.

Just STFU.

michelle-obama-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Atlking... dude you might want to consider letting go of whatever you're holding onto, cuz it's not healthy man. Our team doesn't need to answer to your criticism. Matter of fact, they know not of your existence. Let it go and get behind the team man. You'll probably feel better too bro. Maybe in some strange way you are a real fan but it's hard to tell frankly.

He's not holding onto anything. His problem is he's a Saints fan posing as a Falcons fan.

Just listening to Ryan on 680 The Fan...

He admitted to being off on his throws but, like a true leader, gave props to the defense and running game for keeping his team in the game until he could get untracked which he did on that last drive going 6 for 6 when it counted the most.

Sometimes, like a pitcher who doesn't have his best stuff that particular day, you just have to hang in there, keep your team in the game, and win it at the end.

He did!

just like the constant sly remarks that get posted everytime somebody criticizes certain players on the falcons.........

heres a couple more for you.......................

SHOW them the ball deion...........show them losers the ball..............lmao

deion-sanders-o.gif

159760_o.gif

deion-sanders-cowboys.jpg

These are from 20 years ago. They have zero relevance to anything.

lmao.....nobody said ryan isnt a good quarterback. the issue is MOST fans feel like you cant criticize him.........ryan has limitations and when they are talked about, some people get ruffled up and start bringing up michael vick and other crap......for WHATEVER reason...........

That's just it dude. you don't talk about his limitations you foolishly troll, and that pisses people off. No he isn't Rodgers and thank god he isn't Brady, but he is better than at least 22 other teams starting QB's.

No QB in the league is perfect, and if no other QB in the league ever threw an interception or fumbled the ball I would be right there with you, but dude you have to understand there are only a couple of starting quality QB's coming out of collage every year and even that is debatable, this is a QB starved league good QB's aren't sitting on the bench behind Rodgers and Brady, and they don't grow on trees much less one that has the chance to be great, you are a fan of a team that lucked up and has a top 10 QB, instead of looking at the few things he does poorly once in a while try talking about the good things he does.

As far as the idea that you can't talk about someone's deficiencies, if you started a Topic about Ryan and were seriously trying to have a discussion and not trying to be a troll you could have that talk, but to bash a top 10 Qb because he has a bad game once in a while just makes you look petty. You and the others like you need to understand that Ryan will hopefully play for another 6 or 7 years, and once he is gone the chances of getting even a good QB by then will be slim.