Team Shows That They Are Not For Real; Might As Well Look Forwards To Monday

Guest Negatorris

Guest facelessman07

How about Braynt missing two FGs? Of he hits both, we are winning? Why not also include him?

You just did. Pack it up, season is over. Time to tank for the draft

Stop construction on the new stadium.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, these ****** are so dam sensitive about everything. "Oh, what's that?? You said something I don't agree with?!?! BAN!!"

Mental capacities of a bunch of 2 year olds

Nah. It's okay to be objective about something and talk about when we're doing badly. But to make a thread saying we already lost? That's so idiotic.

Guest facelessman07

Nah. It's okay to be objective about something and talk about when we're doing badly. But to make a thread saying we already lost? That's so idiotic.

You don't understand the context of this thread.

D@mn. This thread for a 7-3 game?? Matt Bryant misses 2 fg's that would've given us the lead and Matt Ryan is getting called out? How bout the skins defense was good to begin with?? How bout we could've peaked ahead to New Orleans as well?? How bout let's wait til the game is over to make these threads. Then again, you've been out lucky charm. Everytime you make a thread like this we go on a second half tare!!! Let's go birds!!!

Seriously, these ****** are so dam sensitive about everything. "Oh, what's that?? You said something I don't agree with?!?! BAN!!"

Mental capacities of a bunch of 2 year olds

i mean there is a gameday thread to post this stuff in.... unless of course you want your message to get more attention

Devonta Freeman has 65 yards on 11 carries, but we just keep throwing with Matty Melt. Lol

Yeah, he's playing garbage today. Need to feed the beast.

I guess that means Rodgers isn't elite any longer either since he has thrown two INTs at home today also.

Lol never associate Rodgers in a sentence with Ryan, unless it's to say they aren't on the same level.

Guest facelessman07

I only read like one third of it before stopping. Wasn't worth reading.

Yet you posted without reading it all or understanding the larger picture

Not smart

Yet you posted without reading it all or understanding the larger picture

Not smart

You know, after that thread he made before, why should I respect any type of thread like this he makes? I don't understand why you're trying so hard to take up for this negativity. Just believe in the team. I mean ****, game isn't over and his post is as if we already lost.

Guest facelessman07

You know, after that thread he made before, why should I respect any type of thread like this he makes? I don't understand why you're trying so hard to take up for this negativity. Just believe in the team. I mean ****, game isn't over and his post is as if we already lost.

If it's not worthy of your respect why is it worthy of your posting?

Guest facelessman07

I didn't realize in the Internet Forum Rulebook it says you have to respect a post to reply to it. I apologize all knowing facelessman. Next time I'll make sure to post to your standards.

You will? Good

Now let's get the rest of the idiots on-board