Roddy Says Yall Mo's Need To Chill "no Controversy"

He says there's no issue, but clearly there was, because he sat down with Quinn and talked things over.

It's just Roddys character. He wants more touches and it is what it is, but maybe he's accepted his role.

It wasn't as big an issue as the media (and some here, admittedly myself included) made it out to be. The guy wants to catch balls and make plays. Nothing wrong with that. He really wasn't trying to stir the pot and be a "locker room cancer" so that he could "get his way." Roddy may be outspoken at times, but he's not stupid.

I am ok with Roddy wanting to catch passes, but why say this crap now and complain about it ? I would understand if we were getting our *** kicked and every pass is to Julio and we aren't producing, but we are winning. Offense has something it hasn't had since 2008, a run game.

It's almost like if kroy biermann complain that Vic Beasley is getting more opportunities to get sacks. Just shut up Roddy and play. If you don't like it, i am sure the Jaguars will appreciate you

I am ok with Roddy wanting to catch passes, but why say this crap now and complain about it ? I would understand if we were getting our *** kicked and every pass is to Julio and we aren't producing, but we are winning. Offense has something it hasn't had since 2008, a run game.

It's almost like if kroy biermann complain that Vic Beasley is getting more opportunities to get sacks. Just shut up Roddy and play. If you don't like it, i am sure the Jaguars will appreciate you

How much of a bigger issue would this be if it followed a loss? Better this get addressed now than in the future. Who knows, a defense in the future might be playing lights out and manage to largely take Julio out of the game. That's when we'll need Roddy to step up and make plays.

It's not even the fact that people were alarmed that bothered me, it's the people who totally turned on White and were calling for him to be cut or traded that p*ssed me off. You don't talk that way about a Ring of Honor, life-time, franchise record-holding Falcon.

meh, that shouldn't bother you either. It's never gonna stop.