My Husband Made The Ajc - Along With The Guy Next To Us.

Tandy

Guest King Jigsaw

Anybody else catch in the article that it said there were 69,904 fans which fell short of a sellout which would be 69,904 fans?

Well, I post pictures of my grandkids and great-grandkids here quite a bit. Might have been a clue.

Wisdom, fire, passion, love, compassion and more. Why I married him many, many moons ago. We'll twilight together - and hope like **** we get to see those Falcons hold up the Lombardi before we twi-nolight.

What you just said so reminds me of my Mom, who has moved on from this world.

My Dad was a fan but not as much as she was! lol

Awesome! Maybe we'll get to say hello when you are there. I'm bringing my granddaughter, her husband and my great-granddaughter along.

He's a Redskin fan - so I'm going to have to watch him cry all the way home smile.png

I was under the impression you were only taking the grandbaby. Glad he gets to see it firsthand. ;)

Well, I post pictures of my grandkids and great-grandkids here quite a bit. Might have been a clue.

Wisdom, fire, passion, love, compassion and more. Why I married him many, many moons ago. We'll twilight together - and hope like **** we get to see those Falcons hold up the Lombardi before we twi-nolight.

I hope so too Tandy...I an't no spring chicken either. I want the Lombardi sooner rather than later!