Washington's 2Nd Ranked Rushing Defense?

falcndave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...now I see what you mean about that whole thread ending thing smile.png

I don't mean any harm. Some take it for something else. What I am saying is...we don't need to be scared of any other team. Man, no matter what today...I kept saying, "We are going to win..." I was just unsure what that last play would look like...its highlight worthy.

I think we are going to beat New Orleans handily.

BTW...I really do like your posts. ;)

I don't mean any harm. Some take it for something else. What I am saying is...we don't need to be scared of any other team. Man, no matter what today...I kept saying, "We are going to win..." I was just unsure what that last play would look like...its highlight worthy.

I think we are going to beat New Orleans handily.

BTW...I really do like your posts. wink.png

Thanks. I know the "reality" in some of my threads is a downer at times. That wasn't my intent with this one. I truly believed that the Washington rushing defense was a paper tiger.

I'm just a long time fan. I hate the analogy, but I'm like a puppy that has been kicked one two many times. I want to come out and enjoy the fun, but I'm afraid as soon as I do the next shoe will drop.

Thanks. I know the "reality" in some of my threads is a downer at times. That wasn't my intent with this one. I truly believed that the Washington rushing defense was a paper tiger.

I'm just a long time fan. I hate the analogy, but I'm like a puppy that has been kicked one two many times. I want to come out and enjoy the fun, but I'm afraid as soon as I do the next shoe will drop.

Well that's how I became a fan of yours...I am a realist myself. No one here would ever confuse me as a homer. I take most things with little to no emotion until the game. Just lately I am looking at some things on the defense and YEAH its a very incomplete defense...but still. We look great. Also the same with offense.

We do, and at the same time #Quinning hasn't had time to turn over the roster to where he wants it. Things are only going to get better.

Can't help but get tickled thinking about next off season. I really think Irvin will be here and I think we may draft a LB or DE pretty high. Same with FS. Would also LOVE Dwayne Allen TE.

Love this list too...

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/safety/