Let's Take A Look Back

In 2013, Thomas Dimitroff double dipped on CB's with Trufant and Alford. With the 60th pick, Alford was taken. With the next pick, the Green Bay Packers selected Eddie Lacy.

I am not one to whine and complain in hindsight, I am just seeing what the board thinks about that pick now. Just a slow night at the office.

Would you take Lacy or Alford?

Alford:

Career Stats

2013 ATL 40 tackles, 28 solo, 8 PD, 2 INT, 1 FF

2014 ATL 31 tackles, 24 solo, 12 PD, 3 INT, 0 FF

17557426-mmmain.jpg

Lacy:

Career Stats

Rushing
2013 GB 284 attempts, 1,178 yards, 4.1 YPA, 11 TD
2014 GB 246 attempts, 1,139 yards, 4.6 YPA, 9 TD
Receiving:
2013 GB 35 catches, 257 yards, 7.3 YPC
2014 GB 42 catches, 427 yards, 10.2 YPC

eddie-lacy.jpg

Pointless thread

You people can be so brutal sometimes. This is a Falcons website and I started a topic to discuss Falcons draft history. I didn't state which side of the fence I am on because I don't even know myself. Just looking for discussion on a boring night at the office. ****.

Ok I'm done lol.

You people can be so brutal sometimes. This is a Falcons website and I started a topic to discuss Falcons draft history. I didn't state which side of the fence I am on because I don't even know myself. Just looking for discussion on a boring night at the office. ****.

Ok I'm done lol.

Take your tampon out yo a** I just think it's a pointless thread cause it worked out for the better so why go back in the past and do this? We got to very good young corners and two very good RB it worked out for us.