Redemption For Kyle Shanahan Against His Former Team

Well, he just got redemption against the Texans (not that his tenure there ended badly, but still). I think he'll certainly be motivated against the Skins.

Hopefully DeAngelo Hall will be healthy and running his flapper. I think that can only help our offense. DeAngelo vs. Julio. Man, that is a match made in heaven.

I too was very sceptical as I am with his old man but from what I have seen the last 4 weeks I'm sold.We've never had a offensive mind like this running the show.I mean look at it this way we all but hung 50 on the Texans and our #1 threat had his quietest game of the year.

I see the above and look at 1 man,even after the slow start yesterday once we got the foot on the pedal it was domination across the board.

I think when we hit 35 or 42 I saw a pic of JJ Watt he had the look of a beaten man when is this going to stop and I was like WOW the best defensive player in the league looked like tome any way a helpless child and just to think as above Julio had his quietest game of the season.

I too was very sceptical as I am with his old man but from what I have seen the last 4 weeks I'm sold.We've never had a offensive mind like this running the show.I mean look at it this way we all but hung 50 on the Texans and our #1 threat had his quietest game of the year.

Watch the NFL films episode about the 1998 Super Bowl. I HATED Mike Shanahan, but there's nothing to be skeptical about. They were drawing up plays in the dirt on the sidelines, and they exposed Robinson on that TD because they saw him biting on the slant. Changed it to a slant and go, and Shanny said "this is going to be a touchdown."

Yeah, it was. God I hated that dude, but he could straight coach offense. If his son is half as bright as he is we'll win a Super Bowl here.

Watch the NFL films episode about the 1998 Super Bowl. I HATED Mike Shanahan, but there's nothing to be skeptical about. They were drawing up plays in the dirt on the sidelines, and they exposed Robinson on that TD because they saw him biting on the slant. Changed it to a slant and go, and Shanny said "this is going to be a touchdown."

Yeah, it was. God I hated that dude, but he could straight coach offense. If his son is half as bright as he is we'll win a Super Bowl here.

So far so good

There was a study that showed up to half of a child's intelligence was inherited from parents, and that while they inherited an equal amount of genes from both mother and father, the father's "brain" genes were more likely to be expressed than the mother's.

So there is a slight genetic basis in the old saying, "following in the footsteps of your father".