Great Crowd Yesterday

papachaz

for all the crap our fans get for not being there, for not making noise, etc etc...... does anyone have a gif of when Mallet was yelling 'snap it SNAP IT'. Was a great camera angle from the end zone right to his face and he was in panic mode trying to get the center to snap the ball.....

just another of the many great plays I saw in that game yesterday

for all the crap our fans get for not being there, for not making noise, etc etc...... does anyone have a gif of when Mallet was yelling 'snap it SNAP IT'. Was a great camera angle from the end zone right to his face and he was in panic mode trying to get the center to snap the ball.....

Yeah all those red seats made tons of noise !!!

I disagree for the most past. Me and D2Julio were there and we were loud and proud on every defensive down, and we had Falcon fans in our section looking at us like we were crazy. Granted 3rd down, the whole stadium seemed to make noise, but the 12th man shouldn't be a 3rd down player, the 12th man needs to be an every down player on D.

I disagree for the most past. Me and D2Julio were there and we were loud and proud on every defensive down, and we had Falcon fans in our section looking at us like we were crazy. Granted 3rd down, the whole stadium seemed to make noise, but the 12th man shouldn't be a 3rd down player, the 12th man needs to be an every down player on D.

This...

I typically come home with almost no voice... I think it'll take a year or two for the pride to return from the past two years, but 2012 it was a rowdy place the entire time the defense was on the field!

well maybe they were pumping it up for the TV then, but it seemed like every play when we were on defense it was loud.

So any of you gif aficionados out there have this? I don't remember if they got called for delay on that play or if they got the time out in time, but I do know the camera angle from the end zone we could clearly see the panic in mallets eyes and read his lips saying 'snap it.....snap IT.....SNAP IT'

maybe I wasn't paying that much attention, but I didn't notice that many empty seats until the fourth quarter after we'd pulled the starters

You are sitting in the wrong section.

I actually moved my season tickets to section 117 - row 7 aisle seats - around the 42 yard line behind the Falcons bench.

As soon as I got the opportunity - I moved back to 123.

Our section and the sections surrounding us - they get up on defense. They call the 1st downs. They yell and high five and laugh and cry. Even mess with the opposing fans - but only in a fun manner.

It's a great experience being there.

It gets loud, roudy and always kick-*** fun.

Pick your section better.

I'm not exactly sure what part of my post that you're disagreeing with 'for the most part'??? I agree that the stadium should be loud on every defensive play, but my OP was about one particular play where it was loud enough that the opposing QB couldn't yell snap it loud enough for the center to hear him. So you 'disagreeing' with my post really doesn't make any sense.....

On this play, the refs did allow a timeout. I also thought it should have been a flag. Was at the game and my voice is always hoarse for a few days afterwards. In fact, my voice is the same from watching on TV also.

The only thing that bothered me was how empty it was in the 4th quarter. Our team is putting on a clinic and you don't want to stay and watch?! Why even pay good money to go if you can't enjoy a victory. Imagine you just had the game of your life, and there's just a handful of people cheering you when it's over. It's a Sunday 1pm kickoff, not a Thursday night game. No excuses.

Section 128 was rocking it. A lot of Houston fans in it with some good trash talking but all in good fun. I remember one fan was telling the Texans fans "good game" in a good spirit, one Texan fan went off as he was leaving and the whole section started chanting "have a nice flight home!"

Quinn made kind of a hint hint comment on the coaches show today. he was asked on his first impression of playing at home at 1.

of course he said he loved the energy from the crowd and all that stuff and he couldn't wait to see it next week. at the end he said something about how important the crowd is, and how much they needed it and then kinda slowly said (from the very start) I guess he figured out atlantas fans already lol

I'm not exactly sure what part of my post that you're disagreeing with 'for the most part'??? I agree that the stadium should be loud on every defensive play, but my OP was about one particular play where it was loud enough that the opposing QB couldn't yell snap it loud enough for the center to hear him. So you 'disagreeing' with my post really doesn't make any sense.....

Actually it does make sense, because your OP mentions that our fans get a lot of crap about not being loud, but that it apparently wasn't the case. But it was the case. We could have had SO many more false starts and forced timeouts because Mallet is an inexperienced starting QB, and if we were anything like the Seahawks 12th man, it would have been so.

I actually moved my season tickets to section 117 - row 7 aisle seats - around the 42 yard line behind the Falcons bench.

Our section and the sections surrounding us - they get up on defense. They call the 1st downs. They yell and high five and laugh and cry. Even mess with the opposing fans - but only in a fun manner.

We usually only go to 1-2 games per year, and on we are usually "ballin on a budget" so we get third level seats but usually near the 50. I guess that's the sections of the fairweathers

The only thing that bothered me was how empty it was in the 4th quarter. Our team is putting on a clinic and you don't want to stay and watch?! Why even pay good money to go if you can't enjoy a victory. Imagine you just had the game of your life, and there's just a handful of people cheering you when it's over. It's a Sunday 1pm kickoff, not a Thursday night game. No excuses.

Yeah, there actually was, there was 22,000 more people flooding the area starting around 3-4PM for this concert, I mean if you LIKE being stuck in traffic and watching a 42-0 game that's out of hand that's your business.

FF-at-CP-10-14-15.jpg

foo-fighters-crowd.jpg?w=640&h=427

Is there a brochure or something I can get letting me know which sections are fun and which aren't before I purchase season tickets?

Is there a brochure or something I can get letting me know which sections are fun and which aren't before I purchase season tickets?

It's all luck of who buys in every year. I love my section 118 but I cannot stand the couple that sits in front of us. She's just a gross human being, I wish I could be nice but there's no other way to put it. The past weekend if she threw 3 bottles of beer behind her seat she threw 23, she doesn't tuck them under her seat she leans back and throws them down by our feet so they pile up behind her seat. She turns her head towards the folks next to her when she belches and picks her crack at least 10 times a game.

Having said that everyone else is really cool and fun to be around. The best section I've had seats in was 235, that was a family friendly section but we always had a blast.

It's all luck of who buys in every year. I love my section 118 but I cannot stand the couple that sits in front of us. She's just a gross human being, I wish I could be nice but there's no other way to put it. The past weekend if she threw 3 bottles of beer behind her seat she threw 23, she doesn't tuck them under her seat she leans back and throws them down by our feet so they pile up behind her seat. She turns her head towards the folks next to her when she belches and picks her crack at least 10 times a game.

Having said that everyone else is really cool and fun to be around. The best section I've had seats in was 235, that was a family friendly section but we always had a blast.