Where Do You See Us Losing? If We Do Lose.

Taydumz

as much as I cant see it happening, I think @ NO is our biggest shot to lose. Just because there has to be some sort of pain soon being a Falcons fan. This weeks game could be real tough as well IF washington can run. I do not want to see Ryan facing that WAS pass rush all day.

It would be easy to have that sentiment, but this isn't your dad's Falcons. Whole different regime. The positivity of this staff, the players, and the Front Office, should keep us from the misery being the "Same Old Falcons."

Lets not get too cocky. The away Carolina and New Orleans games won't be gimme's.

I found this post delightfully amusing. "Lets not get too cocky." Followed by only two that won't be gimmes, in week 6 and week 14. The delightful part is knowing that you were being serious and still only seeing/noting 2 games that concern you. The amusing part is the fact that 14-2 is not being too cocky biggrin.png

Slightly agree. In New Orleans on Thursday night we could fall just because you know how this rivalry is and how both teams play each other. If we get past them I would say Carolina. Kaepernick is just terrible.

Sorry, But the Saints have no defense, and Atlanta will be going after a few sacks against Drew. The Saints will lose to @Philadelphia this week, and then they have to travel back to New Orleans. Atlanta will be at home against a Redskins team beating them convincingly. The Saints are done.

Edited by stingbee

The fans don't have anything to do with it. What we think has no bearing. It's all about the players and the coaches. As long as they take every game seriously, we should be in good shape.

Are you positive? Because I'm pretty sure we're toast if we sleep on the Redskins - it being a trap game and all.