Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MD-FalconFan13

Favorite Play Of The Game

39 posts in this topic

After Devonta Fremantle scored his 24 yard score he hands the ball to Mike Person and let's him spike it.

Freeman is all about the team. He has earned the starting spot and is a shining example of a plater buying into the concept of a team. That attitude will cause the O-Line to block even better for him and our run game to continue to dominate.

After Devonta Fremantle scored his 24 yard score he hands the ball to Mike Person and let's him spike it.

Freeman is all about the team. He has earned the starting spot and is a shining example of a plater buying into the concept of a team. That attitude will cause the O-Line to block even better for him and our run game to continue to dominate.

By the time your celebrating your sixth TD in two games it get's easy to share the love. He's going to start letting the cheerleaders spike it for him if he keeps this up.

It was actually a moment in between plays. Seeing JJ Watt completely gassed, hands on his hips, and totally out of breath. That was my favorite moment of this game. That's something you don't see every day, something I've actually never seen, and it's a testament to how our entire team performed. The offense stayed on the field and the defense got off of it.

The box score really does a disservice to how we completely destroyed them. Their time of possession before we went to our backups was 14:44. Our's was 28:26. I don't know if I've ever seen a game that lopsided. I've seen higher scores once in a blue moon, but those are typically quick scores and the TOP is generally not that lopsided (2 to 1!). To see a 42-0 score with that TOP advantage is incredible, and it's the reason why Watt looked like he needed an oxygen tank against us in the climate controlled Dome.

BeRom and HolyMoses like this

Hageman jumping offsides

As opposed to his "Longest Yard"-esque near decapitation of Foster(?)?

His response was sort of "Oops, my bad."

I'm not sure if that was awesome or pathetic.

It was actually a moment in between plays. Seeing JJ Watt completely gassed, hands on his hips, and totally out of breath. That was my favorite moment of this game. That's something you don't see every day, something I've actually never seen, and it's a testament to how our entire team performed. The offense stayed on the field and the defense got off of it.

The box score really does a disservice to how we completely destroyed them. Their time of possession before we went to our backups was 14:44. Our's was 28:26. I don't know if I've ever seen a game that lopsided. I've seen higher scores once in a blue moon, but those are typically quick scores and the TOP is generally not that lopsided (2 to 1!). To see a 42-0 score with that TOP advantage is incredible, and it's the reason why Watt looked like he needed an oxygen tank against us in the climate controlled Dome.

Halfway through the first quarter I told my wife if it kept up they'd be exhausted then you could just see the energy leaving them. When JJ is sucking air because they've been on the field all day you know it's going to be bad. Those two back to back 3rd down conversions just demoralized them.

HolyMoses likes this

Hey, you bust through and glimpse the RB going by, and you just reach for whatever you can grab. Just happened to be his helmet. I don't really have a problem with it either, it just happens sometimes.

HolyMoses likes this

I loved the deflection interception. That turnover got our offense back on the field for a score and really set the tone for the whole game after.

Hey, you bust through and glimpse the RB going by, and you just reach for whatever you can grab. Just happened to be his helmet. I don't really have a problem with it either, it just happens sometimes.

Apparently, that rule applied to the Texans right tackle as well . . . .

JC Falcon likes this

I didn't have a problem with it either....he looked a lil like a bad a55.

As opposed to his "Longest Yard"-esque near decapitation of Foster(?)?

His response was sort of "Oops, my bad."

I'm not sure if that was awesome or pathetic.

k

Sorry, this post is both obvious and typical, but I have to "get it off my chest" one more time. During last night's game(Dallas vs Saints) in discussing the Falcon's/Dallas game, all Collingsworth could talk about was how Dallas 'completely imploded' in the 2nd half. Nothing about Atlanta obviously being the best team on the field and was primarily responsible for the Dallas a** whipping! @#%&*$? !!! I know, "it's what they do" but, Dam*,IT GET'S OLD!

very cool. I didn't know that.

That is now my favorite play.

Sorry, this post is both obvious and typical, but I have to "get it off my chest" one more time. During last night's game(Dallas vs Saints) in discussing the Falcon's/Dallas game, all Collingsworth could talk about was how Dallas 'completely imploded' in the 2nd half. Nothing about Atlanta obviously being the best team on the field and was primarily responsible for the Dallas a** whipping! @#%&*$? !!! I know, "it's what they do" but, Dam*,IT GET'S OLD!

Atlanta missed a few tackles early on three running plays, or the final score of the Dallas game would have looked much like the Houston game.

I loved how Moore pinpointed his helmet right on the ball to cause that fumble. He didn't just happen to hit him there...he focused and attacked...very nice!

dallas had us on the ropes and then let us score 25 unanswered points. that's an implosion. but I know what you mean. Everytime we're beating someone, the story is about them losing. when we're losing, it's about how great the other team is playing lol.