Whew Dodged A Bullet With Rex Ryan.

I'm content with piss poor coaching?

Well, since you wanna take me to court then I'll need you to present your evidence to the jury. A quote or previous post of mine corroborating your statement will suffice. Thanks

How do I explain to someone that lacks the ability to reason that when one is wearied by fans complaints about bad coaching instead of the bad coaching itself they thereby condone coaching mistakes taking exception instead with fans who do not share his contentment with poor choices of coaches such as making an *** of yourself on camera? Plainly stating it hasn't worked. So how do I reach a backward *** thinking individual? Might you be familiar with reverse psychology?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

How do I explain to someone that lacks the ability to reason that when one is wearied by fans complaints about bad coaching instead of the bad coaching itself they thereby condone coaching mistakes taking exception instead with fans who do not share his contentment with poor choices of coaches such as making an *** of yourself on camera? Plainly stating it hasn't worked. So how do I reach a backward *** thinking individual? Might you be familiar with reverse psychology?

You can reach an individual like myself with "rational, forward-minded" thinking

The problem is I'm not confident in your ability to do so

It gets tiring to see posters constantly trying to find fault with other coaches, players, etc just to make ours look better

Had we hired Rex, these same posters would be praising him for his "relentless passion."

I said he was an overrated head coach and a jackass when everyone was riding his **** after he was interviewed and I see no reason why that would have changed if he was hired.

Meh...everyone knows I was pushing hard for the Falcons to get Quinn, but I don't feel the need to run down Rex to prop up Q.

I believe Rex is a good HC and will make the Bills relevant again very shortly.

Meh...everyone knows I was pushing hard for the Falcons to get Quinn, but I don't feel the need to run down Rex to prop up Q.

I believe Rex is a good HC and will make the Bills relevant again very shortly.

Where does this mentality come from? All I said is that I'm glad we hired Quinn(4-0) instead of Rex(2-2). How does that prop up Quinn(4-0) and run down Rex(2-2)? I cant think of anything that I could have said about Rex(2-2) that makes him look bad and simultaneously props up Quinn(4-0). I think Quinn(4-0) has done a great job and needs not be propped up unlike Rex(2-2) who might need some propping up like a house made of straw or sticks in a tornado. But I dont get the propping up accusation about Quinn(brick house/4-0) that some are making.

Guest facelessman07

By what measure?

His players like and respect him

He had the guts to start Tyrod

His defenses are always among the best

Playoff success with Sanchez as QB

Was in demand after leaving New York

Etc etc etc

Guest facelessman07

I remember when some of y'all whined when he got his tattoo redone to Buffalo Bill blue

Y'all will find fault with ANYONE not on the Falcons for the stupidest reasons, it's pathetic

You're a juvenile from the West Coast who just woke up 4 hours ago and didn't even watch the game today. You weren't even born when Third Eye Blind had their one hit wonder, and have no idea that not only does the name, Third Eye Blind, is a vague reference to a dicc, but you also have really terrible taste in music. And you are a troll of epic proportions. You are gonna slip. We all know it. You know it... I know it... and the mods know it. You are actually probably a Raiders fan. Which is cool... except for the Raiders lost to the Bears. Seriously? Your team lost to the freakin' Bears? Why? How? Anyways... keep trolling, child. Someone may respect you, but it sure as sht isn't me. +1 for even getting me to respond to you. LMAO!