It Took Quinn 4 Games To Hit For The Cycle.

Game 1 we took a lead into halftime and needed to 4th quarter comeback to win.

Game 2 we needed a defining play to change the momentum and got it along with the win.

Game 3 we struggled in the first half on D and did enough to stay within striking distance on offense, one halftime *** chewing later we had the best second half turn around in team history to improve to 3-0. After that game I said we just needed a curb stomping.

Game 4 we got the curb stomping I asked for one week earlier. They took such control of the game they were comfortable with watching the back ups squander a dominant performance for the entire 4th quarter.

Honestly I hope this is what we do the rest of the season because many of our depth desperately needs the reps. We can expect more games like the first 3 deep in the play offs. We already have good experience pulling those off.

Guest facelessman07

But he has a long way to go to win as many games as Smith did.

Only games that matter in my book are playoff wins

I could care less about being regular season champs

Guest facelessman07

Technically and indirectly the regular season wins means something because you can't get to those meaningful playoff games without them.

Well it takes regular season wins to get to the playoffs so I'd say being regular season champs is slightly important, at least.

Let's say we end up 9-7 just for the hail of it and make the playoffs

If we win 2 playoff games, Quinn is the better coach IMO

You care enough to remember how many regular season wins the team had 2 years ago. Face it. You are a Falcons fan so enjoy regular season wins when they come along. It's not the franchise had a history of winning regularly in the post seasons for you to enjoy.

Guest facelessman07

You care enough to remember how many regular season wins the team had 2 years ago. Face it. You are a Falcons fan so enjoy regular season wins when they come along. It's not the franchise had a history of winning regularly in the post seasons for you to enjoy.

I said regular season champs

You said regular season wins

How'd our 2010 and 2012 seasons work out? Playoff wins is all I care about. I want rings, not banners

Let's say we end up 9-7 just for the hail of it and make the playoffs

If we win 2 playoff games, Quinn is the better coach IMO

So those 11 means meant something but Quinn will be the better coach when he wins a SB or shows the same consistency Mike Smith did.

BUT I understand what you're saying and I can see that as an appropriate opinion. I just don't wanna jump the gun just yet but I an see it.

Only games that matter in my book are playoff wins

LOL, this is so pathetic. Do you feel all badazz when you say these things? I have an idea. All you hardazzes who love to give the falcons team the famous SB ultimatum...Do us all a big favor...

Just go hibernate in a Fing cave and we'll holla atcha when & if we win one. In the meantime... we won't have to listen to all ur fist pounding until we're worthy of your attention. emot-bang.gif

Just kidding... sort of...

How'd our 2010 and 2012 seasons work out? Playoff wins is all I care about. I want rings, not banners

If the only seasons you enjoy, as a football fan, are super bowl winning seasons, I'm sorry, but you're going to be disappointed 99% of the time no matter which team you root for.

Guest facelessman07

LOL, this is so pathetic. Do you feel all badazz when you say these things? I have an idea. All you hardazzes who love to give the falcons team the famous SB ultimatum...Do us all a big favor...

Just go hibernate in a Fing cave and we'll holla atcha when & if we win one. In the meantime... we won't have to listen to all ur fist pounding until we're worthy of your attention. :bang:

Just kidding... sort of...

Lay off the wine coolers

If you can express your opinion, however outlandish it may be, then I can and will express mine

Guest facelessman07

If the only seasons you enjoy, as a football fan, are super bowl winning seasons, I'm sorry, but you're going to be disappointed 99% of the time no matter which team you root for.

Where'd I say I only enjoy SB winning seasons? That's not at all what I said

That's cool. Do you mind if the rest of us want both rings and banners? Because last I checked they don't pass those out in week 4, so there's no point in talking about it until the Postseason. Right now we are doing everything we can in order to try and make the Postseason, so the only reason to bring it up now would be to rain on everyone else that are enjoying the moment

Guest facelessman07

That's cool. Do you mind if the rest of us want both rings and banners? Because last I checked they don't pass those out in week 4, so there's no point in talking about it until the Postseason. Right now we are doing everything we can in order to try and make the Postseason, so the only reason to bring it up now would be to rain on everyone else that are enjoying the moment

I see Gazoo and others going on and on about the Super Bowl so I don't see why I can't

And since you asked, I definitely mind. Even though you misinterpreted my post, I mind, a lot. You are stripped of your enjoyment privileges