Does It Make Me A Terrible Person To Admit I Had Freeman On My Fantasy Team Bench Today

I started him last week because I was concerned Lacy wouldn't play much with his ankle or whatever, so I scored big when Freeman scored big over the Cowboys. But I thought Houston's D was really good at stopping the run and thought Freeman might get fewer opportunities this week. I am sorry for doubting you Freeman. I will not do that again.

I started him last week because I was concerned Lacy wouldn't play much with his ankle or whatever, so I scored big when Freeman scored big over the Cowboys. But I thought Houston's D was really good at stopping the run and thought Freeman might get fewer opportunities this week. I am sorry for doubting you Freeman. I will not do that again.

Yeap,, plus they took Freeman out in the 4th quarter .... Good thing you let him set. mmmhmm.gif

You have way too much free time.