• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a college football fan but what a 2nd tier team Georgia is. All week their fans are running their mouth on the radio about what they are going to do to Alabama and they got ***** slapped down and humiliated on national tv. The devastated look of their fans in the stands had me laughing. Hopefully we don't have to listen to a million excuses by their humbled fans on sports talk radio when there will be way more important things to discuss like a Falcons game!

I'm not a college football fan but what a 2nd tier team Georgia is. All week their fans are running their mouth on the radio about what they are going to do to Alabama and they got ***** slapped down and humiliated on national tv. The devastated look of their fans in the stands had me laughing. Hopefully we don't have to listen to a million excuses by their humbled fans on sports talk radio when there will be way more important things to discuss like a Falcons game!

I don't know what it is about college football. I have yet to meet an objective UGA fan

as a Bama fan let me as this. We are good. UGA isn't second tier tho.

I think UGA is in the same boat as we were with Smitty. I firmly believe that title game a few years back is as far as Richt is going to take them

Ugh both Atlanta and UGA lost the semifinal in the GA Dome, both just a few yards away from the TD to win it. Would have been a **** of a year for GA football had things went our way.

Ugh both Atlanta and UGA lost the semifinal in the GA Dome, both just a few yards away from the TD to win it. Would have been a **** of a year for GA football had things went our way.

I never thought about that but that's so true. Both UGA and Falcons finished 5 yards short of a spot to play in the national title and Super Bowl. Man, that would've been fun.