Ravens @ Steelers Tonight

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like neither team. But part of me wants the Steelers to win just so Flacco will lose, because he's always compared to Ryan since they entered the league at the same time. But another part of me wants the Ravens to win just so the Steelers fans will be disappointed, they always act like @sses when they come to Atlanta.

Vick's has the arm to be a complementary backup to Ben.

It's just his accuracy is the biggest concern. That is what has kept him from being a top level passer during his entire career.

I NEVER got the " Vick is inaccurate garbage." Vick has made throws that only ELITE quarterbacks can make. Ive seen throws on a line, BULLEYES accurate. Vick was soo talented, that people invented stuff about him. In fact, when he came out of Virginia Tech, most people didnt realize the arm he has. Every quarterback will miss a throw. People act like thats all Vick did.

The ONLY criticism about Vick that has always been accurate is his turnovers. In the passing game, they mainly came from bad reads, pressure, or throwing off the wrong foot. and obviously, his fumbling when running the ball.

maclin-block.gif

desean.gif

Edited by atlking

Vick has the arm to be a complementary backup to Ben.

It's just his accuracy is the biggest concern. That is what has kept him from being a top level passer during his entire career.

He was never really inaccurate. He was erratic. Made a lot of errant throws. His trajectory was a problem too. Didn't put touch on passes he should have sometimes.

The ONLY criticism about Vick that has always been accurate is his turnovers

Not even close. The biggest criticism about Vick is his lack of preparation and ability to read defenses. You can't really even dispute this because Vick himself has admitted on multiple occasions that he didn't prepare. He's not a cerebral guy and you need that as a QB in the NFL. His effectiveness went the way of his athleticism as he got older. This is why he's not starting for anyone unless an injury occurs.

I hope he does only for the sake of keeping Antonio brown relevant. Either way he's still one of the best receivers in the game

Well Vick was always better at throwing deep than he was at the shorter passes. Still can't believe Mora and Knapp thought they could pin him into that West Coast offense which is based on short passes. In fact in the preseason he completed a long bomb, don't remember who he threw it too, but it was classic Vick.

I NEVER got the " Vick is inaccurate garbage." Vick has made throws that only ELITE quarterbacks can make. Ive seen throws on a line, BULLEYES accurate. Vick was soo talented, that people invented stuff about him. In fact, when he came out of Virginia Tech, most people didnt realize the arm he has. Every quarterback will miss a throw. People act like thats all Vick did.

The ONLY criticism about Vick that has always been accurate is his turnovers. In the passing game, they mainly came from bad reads, pressure, or throwing off the wrong foot. and obviously, his fumbling when running the ball.

maclin-block.gif

desean.gif

You are using highlight videos. He's a high fifty % passer.

Guest King Jigsaw

Division-Added-To-Department-Of-Labor-By

I was waiting for this, haha.

That being said, I have both Justin Forsett and Antonio Brown so I'm praying for something other than the boring defensive struggles that division often produces. I need points.