Pff Grades Through Week 3

Kayoh

pff plus a warm bucket of spit is worth .. Well .. You know.

this post contributed absolutely nothing to the thread. If you want to argue with PFF's grades, my suggestion is you go back, watch the games, create your own grading system, and then post a separate topic using your own observations to argue PFF's grades. Just saying they're bad is a completely worthless thing to do and adds nothing to the discourse.

Posting paid services on a public board every week? For cheap clowns that say the service sucks? Why?

PFF should shut you down.

PFF no longer provides its premium stats to new users, even paying ones. So the clowns are not necessarily cheap, but late to the game. I, for one, greatly appreciate the posts.

Which rookie LB has the highest grades?

Shaq Thompson at +3.7

didnt pff just cancel memberships

I was grandfathered in

Posting paid services on a public board every week? For cheap clowns that say the service sucks? Why?

PFF should shut you down.

I know I'd appreciate it if somebody else did it for me, so I'm doing it for the community. I'd be subscribed to PFF whether I wanted to share their info or not, I"m just being generous at this point.

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

With the way people are talking, I'm surprised to see Roddy with more snaps than Julio... Just needs to get some separation!

That's because Julio gets used way more than Roddy. He needs to take breaks to get a breather or to walk of hit.

come on folks look at those grades more closely

unless you are a Julio or something

the more you play--- the worse your grade

look at the guys in RED nearly all have over 100 plays

white the guys in the middle all have mostly less than 50 plays

while the guys in GREEN are a MIX the standouts that have over 100 plays or guys that have done well on a very few number of plays

these grades are too subjective, opinion rather than fact.

Aaron rodgers goes 24 for 35 and 333 yards with 5tds and ZERO ints and a passer rating of 133...and gets a negative rating. Tyrod taylor, jamise winston, and ryan mallet all rated higher on pff...its just a crappy rating system

these grades are too subjective, opinion rather than fact.

Aaron rodgers goes 24 for 35 and 333 yards with 5tds and ZERO ints and a passer rating of 133...and gets a negative rating. Tyrod taylor, jamise winston, and ryan mallet all rated higher on pff...its just a crappy rating system

Jeez I'm so bored with people throwing this absolutely ******** objection when it's clear they never watched the game, spent five minutes trying to understand the grade, or bothered using a second of critical thinking for that matter. It's always the same:

"HURR, PFF SAYS SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH. HURR, LOOK AT THE STATS ON NFL.COM. HURR DURR PFF SUCKS BECAUSE THEY SAID SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T FIT WHAT I THINK THINGS SHOULD BE. DURR."