Bears Are Having A Fire Sale It Appears

coastiemike

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Who's pass rushing? As far I know they have no good pass rushers other than maybe Chandler Jones.

13 sacks and 4 ff through 3 games

Collins, Hightower, Sheard, and a few others

Them boys good

Well, not like they're going anywhere with JOHN FOX as their coach

It's so weird how these things work out. Lovie Smith was fired from a fairly successful Bears organization, b/c he failed to make the playoffs. He then goes to a bad organization, which then becomes worse as a result. John Fox then, gets fired by the Broncos for pretty much the same reasons as Smith, and goes to his own awful organization, which is the now worse Bears, post Smith, who also become somehow worse under him.

Freaky...

As for trades...

I don't really want Forte b/c of his age. He won't last for much longer.

I'd be interested in:

Shea McClellin

Willie Young

Martellus Bennett

Also, maybe Alshon Jeffrey depending on the cost, though that's true for the others too I guess.

There's not really anybody else on there, that I would want, that the Bears would trade. Everybody else that I'd be interested in, is either a rookie, or would cost them too much in dead money to trade.

As for trades...

I don't really want Forte b/c of his age. He won't last for much longer.

I'd be interested in:

Jay Ratliff

Shea McClellin

Willie Young

Martellus Bennett

Also, maybe Alshon Jeffrey depending on the cost, though that's true for the others too I guess.

There's not really anybody else on there, that I would want, that the Bears would trade. Everybody else that I'd be interested in, is either a rookie, or would cost them too much in dead money to trade.

Shea would be an awesome SAM in Quinn's system...

Shea would be an awesome SAM in Quinn's system...

I hadn't been really keeping track of him since he was drafted, so I had to do some research on him. It seems that he struggled as a pass rusher, and new regime moved him to ILB in their 3-4, and he's apparently taken to it.

If anybody here follows the Bears, and has actually seen him in action, I'd love to know if he's been any good or not.

I hadn't been really keeping track of him since he was drafted, so I had to do some research on him. It seems that he struggled as a pass rusher, and new regime moved him to ILB in their 3-4, and he's apparently taken to it.

If anybody here follows the Bears, and has actually seen him in action, I'd love to know if he's been any good or not.

He's been a very, very solid ILB. As you said, he struggled with the pass rush, but he flies all over the field and is very good against the run.

Guest King Jigsaw

I wouldn't mind Slauson. I think he's athletic enough to make it in this scheme and he's been pretty good from what I've seen (which I'll admit is limited).

Pernell McPhee anyone?

I wouldn't mind Slauson. I think he's athletic enough to make it in this scheme and he's been pretty good from what I've seen (which I'll admit is limited).

Pernell McPhee anyone?

Eh, I think that we've got enough OGs for now. McPhee ain't happening either. He'd cost them more to trade, then to keep.

Bennett for sure. I wanted him the year he went to the Giants. We definitely should have signed him before he went to the Bears. TonyG was taking training camp off, lining up his broadcasting career, thinking about retiring as a Chief, and plotting a strategy to keep us from forcing him in to retirement. Troffed.

Big 6'6" 260 pounder that started out in DAL as an as beatin blocker, then became a formidable receiver. Still young at 28 years old. Yeah trade for that mofo. Send em Puddin, a future conditional seventh and a bag of jujubes. Then sign his brother next year to bolster the DLine. Especially if we're gonna keep rushing 3 or 4.