Rise Up Is Gone - Falcons New Chant Live Footage From Cowboys Game

ryanviced

One chant I heard at the end of the game inside AT&T Stadium was the classic "A-T-L, A-T-L, A-T-L, ...". I thought it was awesome. The chant "A-T-L" is unique to Atlanta, has rhythm, and is easily and clearly understood. This should be our standard chant.

I heard that chant as well. The group of Fans that I saw said the A-T-L chant and the did the WE Ready chant. It's has already begun. The people that like these chants will do them at the games. It's really not up for debate at this point.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One chant I heard at the end of the game inside AT&T Stadium was the classic "A-T-L, A-T-L, A-T-L, ...". I thought it was awesome. The chant "A-T-L" is unique to Atlanta, has rhythm, and is easily and clearly understood. This should be our standard chant.

I'd prefer this.

I heard that chant as well. The group of Fans that I saw said the A-T-L chant and the did the WE Ready chant. It's has already begun. The people that like these chants will do them at the games. It's really not up for debate at this point.

Exactly. If your not at the games and not getting in there with these Falcons fans, than you really have no say what chant works best or not. Let the Fans decide, not corporate.

"We ready" sucks but is 10x better than "rise up" which isn't even a chant

"A-T-L" is meh but the best of the bunch

We ready is classic to the city of Atlanta. It's when Atlanta took over the music scene and the Falcons adopted the chant. We ready means a lot to the city as a whole. The song it comes from was a war song so fans chanting "we ready" means we're ready for war!!! THAT'S why we ready is so revered in the city.

I really disliked the Saints even more because of that ignorant Who Dat crap. Now ATL fans want to start something similar? Good lord. Do we have to sound uneducated and be unoriginal? Not a big fan of Rise Up but come on man (in the voice of Dark Helmet)...