Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes Arrested At Dolphins Game (Video)

143 posts in this topic

The post is deleted so here we are. I know what I know and you know what you know.

I KNOW what tha f*ck in talking about. Like I said, I said she's no different than Brady's wife as far as sticking up for her man. That has nothing to do with race. It's a husband wife thing. If you're making THAT about race then you have issues. There was ANOTHER guy that said something about race. I talked AGAINST that along with ya Boi J. He and I BOTH spoke out against it not being about race. YOU'RE MISTAKEN!!

Miko ain't breakin nobody up. Ppl are untitled to their opinions but what I won't tolerate is a guy saying I said things I did not say. I could care less about how she gets on guys nerves. As I've always said its funny to me. That's why I know I said nothing about race. It's funny how she can get into grown men's heads.

why do you keep saying it like that. This "getting in grown men heads" crap?

It allegedly spit on a policeman.

And you're calling her an "it" because?

Protocol, especially in the state of Florida where a person over the age of 21 can carry a concealed weapon.

You can say "what are the odds of that" "what's the threat of that" but it's their job to carry out their job professionally. That's why she is pinned to the ground in a controlled manner, where her actions are then able to be dictated by the police and not her.

They are just doing their job correctly.

Police doing their job correctly feels like a double entendre.

some Miami reporter on twitter is saying witnesses told him MIko was tackled after crossing a police barricade. In what world does a bike cop leave his transportation to tackle a chick in a restricted area without warning or being assaulted.

Thats exactly what happened. From a very close source, the skinny is she went into a restricted area and the police grabbed her. She told the police officer that they didn't have to grab her that way and then they tackled and cuffed her.

Police doing their job correctly feels like a double entendre.

You're welcome for the rational explanation to your query.

why do you keep saying it like that. This "getting in grown men heads" crap?

Cause that's funny to me. She does. And that's how I know I didn't say anything about race. It's ALWAYS been funny to me and that's what I always say. Race?? GTFOH

Thats exactly what happened. From a very close source, the skinny is she went into a restricted area and the police grabbed her. She told the police officer that they didn't have to grab her that way and then they tackled and cuffed her.

A bike cop, (female in video) isn't tackling another woman just because she asked why they were grabbing her.

abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b

Lmaoooo serious WK'ing going on in here hahahaaaa that meme!

Oh yeah, and all those who support her over this team, feel free to gtfo anytime now. My loyalty is to the Falcons and not some loud mouthed slitch whose 15 minutes is because of her husband. We don't need you as fans if you are going to support a known detractor of this organization over your hometown team. The patriots are north of here and Miami is south of you need a new bandwagon team.

Now that's going a little too far lol

Cause that's funny to me. She does. And that's how I know I didn't say anything about race. It's ALWAYS been funny to me and that's what I always say. Race?? GTFOH

Well it is what it is. You know what you know and I know what I know. No need to continue the back and forth since the thread in question is gone.

Because I have a suspicion "it" is a ghetto cyborg sent from the future to war against humanity.

The Miko-1000 can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

ph34r.pngph34r.pngph34r.png

AF89 and gkgrimes like this

A bike cop, (female in video) isn't tackling another woman just because she asked why they were grabbing her.

Knowing Miko she was using not so nice language but that's from a.very reliable source so.

Knowing Miko she was using not so nice language but that's from a.very reliable source so.

Guess we won't know until we know. But source I'm hearing is saying heavily intoxicated and bodily fluids were left from her mouth to officer.

Time will tell.

First of all, I'm not defending Miko Grimes for this situation or any previous bit of craziness on her part. I've always thought she brought way too much attention to herself and that her desire for the limelight always brought bad press on Brent. Brent was definitely one of my favorite Falcons while he was here. I'll never forget that leaping interception of Drew Brees. That pick was a thing of beauty.

That being said, I sat in the Lower Level, Sec 116 or 117, up though 2011. 2011 was the strike year and since the players couldn't buy their "family" tickets on their regular schedule, we ended up sitting right in front of Miko that year. 2011 was the beginning of some tough financial times for my family and we sold our tickets for almost every game that year. (We now happily sit in 302). I ended up selling them to Miko and Brent for the majority of the games. I'd meet her or him to sell them almost every time. Every time I met her I was thrown by how nice and respectful she was. I say "thrown" because it was night and day compared to her twitter personality. Her twitter personality was how I formed an opinion of her prior to that, but in person, she was a very nice young lady.

I can't say bad things about her, but after seeing more interviews of her since then, I can't say many good things either. Here's hoping that this isn't too serious and it works out for all involved.

Because I have a suspicion "it" is a ghetto cyborg sent from the future to war against humanity.

The Miko-1000 can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Lmaoooo +1