Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes Arrested At Dolphins Game (Video)

143 posts in this topic

I called out the dude who brought up race and j and fatboi agreed its dumb to bring up race.

so name the poster. it was three guys mainly sticking up for miko in that thread. j, youngbloodz, and him.

Not sure I buy this being completely about race. Kim Zoliak doesn't get much better treatment on here and as far as I know she's never said a negative thing pertaining to the team or fans. Miko on the other hand used to breath that stuff.

Thank you. I know he's mistaken because I know me as a person. And NOBODY is gonna tell me who I am and the way I think. He just made a fool of himself.

we both know the truth, but ok man have a good one.

Today is a good day, I can be happy about multiple things

Epic Falcons win

Epic Dallas loss

Saints lose to go 0-3

Miko gets arrested on probable felony charges

Thier is no limit to the things I can be happy about right now.

Hahaha...

Amen!

Not sure I buy it completely about race. Kim Zoliak doesn't get much better treatment on here and as far as I know she's never said a begative thing pertaining to the team or fans. Mike on the other hand used to breath that stuff.

She's trashy too. And white. Race has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING. both reflect poorly on their respective husbands.

so name the poster. it was three guys mainly sticking up for miko in that thread. j, youngbloodz, and him.

No YOU name the poster because I KKOW it wasn't me. The only thing I said was Tom Brady's wife is no different than Miko besides being a model. In other words my comparison was about being a supportive wife. Get ya sh*t straight homie!!! I NEVER said anything about race. And I never have on this board.

If it's true she spit on one of the officers they should have shoved her face into the pavement a few times.

Not to mention she is resisting arrest, even in that video. If someone is obviously drunk and belligerent, you are going down, no if, ands or buts. Be lucky it was in the day and not at night with a bunch of people around, otherwise she might have gotten a nightstick to go along with her concrete sandwich.

gkgrimes likes this

It was a random dude that had that single post in the thread.

Forget that dude man. He doesn't know what he's talking about. There's not one incident where ANYBODY can say I brought up race. Because I can handle ANY conversation intelligently without even going to that extreme.

Miko got exactly what she deserved. She is a classless piece of gutter trash. I feel she is alot of the reason Brent isnt here and alot of the reason our FO probably didnt want him here. She has trashed us at every turn. I hope the charges stick and the dolphins dump them too. Even better, Brent wakes up and goes to get him a real woman and dump that classless piece of trash. It being posted here, i think it is 100% justified

Sad thing is I can legit imagine an old white guy laughing at this kind of thing. Whatever she was doing, I sincerely doubt she was a legitimate threat to the safety of the officers there, so I don't know why she's being pinned with her face to the ground.

It allegedly spit on a policeman.

Not sure I buy this being completely about race. Kim Zoliak doesn't get much better treatment on here and as far as I know she's never said a negative thing pertaining to the team or fans. Miko on the other hand used to breath that stuff.

Cause it ain't about race. Some dude came in the last miko thread and said if it was a white woman they wouldn't be talking about her like that and this dude Stizz is saying it was me. Lol. He's very mistaken.

Sad thing is I can legit imagine an old white guy laughing at this kind of thing. Whatever she was doing, I sincerely doubt she was a legitimate threat to the safety of the officers there, so I don't know why she's being pinned with her face to the ground.

Oh, wait. I totally do know why. It's a power trip. Don't see why this is different from Kay Pruczinski just because fans hate her. And trust me, I'm not her biggest fan...doesn't make this any less gross. The charges she's being faced with feel pretty fraudulent as well, people are usually charged with "resisting arrest with violence" and other crap like that when they're the ones inciting the violence - what was she doing that caused them to try and arrest her in the first place? Not going to flip out more but this is really saddening.

Protocol, especially in the state of Florida where a person over the age of 21 can carry a concealed weapon.

You can say "what are the odds of that" "what's the threat of that" but it's their job to carry out their job professionally. That's why she is pinned to the ground in a controlled manner, where her actions are then able to be dictated by the police and not her.

They are just doing their job correctly.

I know the truth. You don't what tha f*ck you're talking about.

The post is deleted so here we are. I know what I know and you know what you know.

and she was heavly intoxicated before the game WITH HER SON on snapchat tailgating. i still dont think the officers should have been on her back like that though

Geez. I wonder where her son was during the arrest...

I wouldn't call disliking her a grudge. She's a vile lady. It's kinda like watching a kid getting bullied beating up the bully. There's a special satisfaction in that.

Exactly. I have no grudge, I just get a kick outta making fun of her since she's done the same thing to the Falcons and its fans.

Tony Diesel likes this

Guys - let's not let Miko break us up. We're all Falcons fans and we had a huge win today. Hug it out and let's enjoy our brief moment with this Miko thing and move on.

Miko ain't breakin nobody up. Ppl are untitled to their opinions but what I won't tolerate is a guy saying I said things I did not say. I could care less about how she gets on guys nerves. As I've always said its funny to me. That's why I know I said nothing about race. It's funny how she can get into grown men's heads.

some Miami reporter on twitter is saying witnesses told him MIko was tackled after crossing a police barricade. In what world does a bike cop leave his transportation to tackle a chick in a restricted area without warning or being assaulted.