Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes Arrested At Dolphins Game (Video)

143 posts in this topic

Nah. It was you. Saying if she was white we wouldn't be calling her what we call her. You're lucky that thread was deleted.

That was NOT me. And I NEVER bring race up. Get ya facts together.

Too bad I can't go back more than a year in my history ... I think I started the most epic thread on here up until that point. She and I do not get along at all ...

Looks like she's not making many friends in Miami either.

gkgrimes likes this

That was NOT me. And I NEVER bring race up. Get ya facts together.

I got them together, you just have on your moonwalkers.

And how did she provide his mistreatment? Saying we didn't pay him? Oh yeah, screw us out of 11 mil and now that we don't want to resign you after two season ending injuries coupled with sitting out a playoff game, let's call it mistreatment.

Scary the path this country is going.

Grimes got lots of.playing time and money with the falcons, this victim mentality is a dangerous sickness in our society.

Yes sir. If it weren't for the falcons, he might not have broke a 53 man roster, then on to a starting position. It goes against why he says he was treated poorly by Atlanta. Miko being involved is why he's not a falcon.

112by80.gif

Sad thing is I can legit imagine an old white guy laughing at this kind of thing. Whatever she was doing, I sincerely doubt she was a legitimate threat to the safety of the officers there, so I don't know why she's being pinned with her face to the ground.

Oh, wait. I totally do know why. It's a power trip. Don't see why this is different from Kay Pruczinski just because fans hate her. And trust me, I'm not her biggest fan...doesn't make this any less gross. The charges she's being faced with feel pretty fraudulent as well, people are usually charged with "resisting arrest with violence" and other crap like that when they're the ones inciting the violence - what was she doing that caused them to try and arrest her in the first place? Not going to flip out more but this is really saddening.

Anybody who I've ever debated with or talk to on this board can't recall ONE time I've used race in a debate or discussion. None of you know me personally therefore you can't say who I am as a person. I have white relatives. I have a white aunt. I have white cousins. I have a white best friend who's like a brother for another mother to me. So before ANY OF YOU come out of your mouth with me rave baiting I suggest you think about it because that will bring a side out of me you WILL not like!!

I'll say it again...

"The elephant in the room is that a large part of the "issue" with Miko is a racial one. 95% of the folks still butt-hurt about her are white & say stereotypical "angry Black female" stuff about her without realizing it & 95% of the folks defending her even though she comes off like worthless nagging idiot only do it as a knee-jerk reaction because she's a Black woman being attacked by a bunch of Bubbas. If it was Matt Ryan's wife they wouldn't give a ****.

Ya'll can keep tapdancing around it but it's been the case since Brent was in red & black and she was on Twitter every day popping off. It's being played out, again, in this very thread."

And now, again....

Miko Grimes should be the farthest thing from a real Falcons fan mind after that asss whippin' we just put on the Cowboys. Miko fukking Grimes???? GTFOH!!!

Sad thing is I can legit imagine an old white guy laughing at this kind of thing. Whatever she was doing, I sincerely doubt she was a legitimate threat to the safety of the officers there, so I don't know why she's being pinned with her face to the ground.

Oh, wait. I totally do know why. It's a power trip. Don't see why this is different from Kay Pruczinski just because fans hate her. And trust me, I'm not her biggest fan...doesn't make this any less gross. The charges she's being faced with feel pretty fraudulent as well, people are usually charged with "resisting arrest with violence" and other crap like that when they're the ones inciting the violence - what was she doing that caused them to try and arrest her in the first place? Not going to flip out more but this is really saddening.

If it's true she spit on one of the officers they should have shoved her face into the pavement a few times.

gkgrimes likes this

Anybody who I've ever debated with or talk to on this board can't recall ONE time I've used race in a debate or discussion. None of you know me personally therefore you can't say who I am as a person. I have white relatives. I have a white aunt. I have white cousins. I have a white best friend who's like a brother for another mother to me. So before ANY OF YOU come out of your mouth with me rave baiting I suggest you think about it because that will bring a side out of me you WILL not like!!

Do you know which thread I'm referring to?

Yup he's mistaken.

I'm done with him. He might as well put on ignore or just ignore me. That kinda sh*t pisses me off. I've NEVER said anything about race on this site. Only time I've ever been in a discussion involving race was when Warren Moon made those comments about Cam and black qb's in the media!!

If someone is spitting on me, I'm gonna face plant them so the spitting is towards the ground and not me. What does being white have to do with anything? It's fairly simple, don't spit in people's face and you won't be subdued to ensure the spitting stops.

Miko Grimes should be the farthest thing from a real Falcons fan mind after that asss whippin' we just put on the Cowboys. Miko fukking Grimes???? GTFOH!!!

Today is a good day, I can be happy about multiple things

Epic Falcons win

Epic Dallas loss

Saints lose to go 0-3

Miko gets arrested on probable felony charges

Thier is no limit to the things I can be happy about right now.

I called out the dude who brought up race and j and fatboi agreed its dumb to bring up race.

Thank you. I know he's mistaken because I know me as a person. And NOBODY is gonna tell me who I am and the way I think. He just made a fool of himself.