Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes Arrested At Dolphins Game (Video)

143 posts in this topic

This isn't "Petrino crashing his motercycle, with his itern ridding backsies" level of schadenfreude but it's still kind of funny. Not that I ever hated Miko she was more entertaining than anything but yeah she got kind of sh^tty and vindictive there at the end

falconatic556 likes this

Sounds like she either just came off the pole or is on shore leave with that potty mouth. Keep it classy! I knew somebody was going over the edge after the way the Dolphins played today.

Who cares??!! Doesn't effect me one way or the other. What she eats don't make me sh*t!!! Only weak ppl hold grudges to something that doesn't effect them or their daily life.

I wouldn't call disliking her a grudge. She's a vile lady. It's kinda like watching a kid getting bullied beating up the bully. There's a special satisfaction in that.

Also could never shake the feeling Brent went to Miami (as opposed to anywhere else) as a largely Miko lead decision (her being all things Miami or the Heat at least big smack talker)

From what I'm hearing it was before the game. Was in an area she wasn't supposed to be and spit on one of the bike cops after they gave her opportunity to get from the area.

Feel bad for Brent.

mashburn*Fibonacci likes this

From what I'm hearing it was before the game. Was in an area she wasn't supposed to be and spit on one of the bike cops after they gave her opportunity to get from the area.

Feel bad for Brent.

If true I hope the felony charges stick. Spitting on somebody is a 1 way ticket to get beat down. Disgusting loud mouthed creature.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...

That's pure comedy gold right there. You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl!! (And before I get called racist, is she was white it would have been a trailer park reference. Classlessness knows no racial lines)

and she was heavly intoxicated before the game WITH HER SON on snapchat tailgating. i still dont think the officers should have been on her back like that though

To me it's ok to be petty and hate her and mock her for being an angry loud mouth idiot, it finally got the best of her. I'm happy she got arrested and will not apologize for laughing at her after all the crap she talked about the team I love. Screw her.

If true I hope the felony charges stick. Spitting on somebody is a 1 way ticket to get beat down. Disgusting loud mouthed creature.

When you spit on someone you deserve whatever may come next. She's extremely lucky it was a cop and not someone who would have knocked her dumb *** out.

gkgrimes likes this

Oh yeah, and all those who support her over this team, feel free to gtfo anytime now. My loyalty is to the Falcons and not some loud mouthed slitch whose 15 minutes is because of her husband. We don't need you as fans if you are going to support a known detractor of this organization over your hometown team. The patriots are north of here and Miami is south of you need a new bandwagon team.

I'm gonna quote you, because you made it about race last time she was brought up. Black, white, pink, green, this is one classless woman who talks down about the Falcons every chance she gets, but as soon as she goes out and shows her ***, dudes like you come to her defense saying we're weak because we shouldn't concern ourselves with a chick.

You said you had boys on the team who told you the Falcons don't treat their players well. You, Brent, or Miko still haven't provided how.

I didn't make anything about race. You got the wrong guy.

Oh yeah, and all those who support her over this team, feel free to gtfo anytime now. My loyalty is to the Falcons and not some loud mouthed slitch whose 15 minutes is because of her husband. We don't need you as fans if you are going to support a known detractor of this organization over your hometown team. The patriots are north of here and Miami is south of you need a new bandwagon team.

Thanks for explaining who a "real" fan can or can't support.

I didn't make anything about race. You got the wrong guy.

Nah. It was you. Saying if she was white we wouldn't be calling her what we call her. You're lucky that thread was deleted.

I'm gonna quote you, because you made it about race last time she was brought up. Black, white, pink, green, this is one classless woman who talks down about the Falcons every chance she gets, but as soon as she goes out and shows her ***, dudes like you come to her defense saying we're weak because we shouldn't concern ourselves with a chick.

You said you had boys on the team who told you the Falcons don't treat their players well. You, Brent, or Miko still haven't provided how.

I do have to provide anything. And she HAS provided how Brent was. As for me? I'm not telling this board ANYTHING I was told in confidence from friends. Tuh!!! I'm a real friend to my friends.