Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconwhit

Miko Grimes, Wife Of Brent Grimes Arrested At Dolphins Game (Video)

143 posts in this topic

Jeff Shultz just tweeted the video of her on the ground getting arrested. Mods, before you move this, keep in mind that Miko talked serious smack on this board. Can someone please post the link?

I would definitely want her on my side....but man, you need to know your limitationsand follow the law if your husband is a pro athlete.

Oh god her temper and bad attitude finally got the best of her. Wonder how Miami will handle it? Brent might be the first player cut due to is wife.

Who cares??!! Doesn't effect me one way or the other. What she eats don't make me sh*t!!! Only weak ppl hold grudges to something that doesn't effect them or their daily life.

I'm gonna quote you, because you made it about race last time she was brought up. Black, white, pink, green, this is one classless woman who talks down about the Falcons every chance she gets, but as soon as she goes out and shows her ***, dudes like you come to her defense saying we're weak because we shouldn't concern ourselves with a chick.

You said you had boys on the team who told you the Falcons don't treat their players well. You, Brent, or Miko still haven't provided how.

Oh god her temper and bad attitude finally got the beet of her. Wonder how Miami will handle it? Brent might be the first player cut due to is wife.

Anger management or rehab. I'm not saying she's an alchy or drug addict that's just usually a p.r. Firm go to.