Danight, Close Your Windows....

Rave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They thought they could run and win but Quinn put the kibosh on that in the 2nd half!

The Cowboys only ran 4 times in the second half. They kept getting behind the chains because of penalties. Then they were forced to pass after they were down.

I give Atlanta's defense a lot of props, but Dallas did more to stop themself from running in the second half than Quinn did.

If you want to crow about something, crow about how Williams and Street didn't catch 1 pass all game. It is obvious Dallas needs another big time WR. Terrance Williams is not one.

falcons would have won even with all of dallas' starters playing, that's a fact. romo is washed up, dez is over rated...no consistent run game... atlanta has a better oline, coaches... pretty much everything. .sean lee is alright, but played like a woman after getting punched in the mouth. freeman decimated that dline.. that seconday is so over rated.

matt ryan was jooking them ffs..

giants are winning the east, book it

Randle started hot but ended with just 2 yards on his final 11 carries

Hard to run when you have no outside receivers. Neither Williams or Street had a catch.

Easy to stop the run when you know you can put 8 in the box and all you have stop in the passing game is short stuff over the middle. Not taking anything away from Atlanta's D, but Dallas' offense was quite predictable today. Even after Atlanta took the lead Dallas didn't have the personnel to change their gameplan.

With Weeden at the helm this is how Dallas' offense will run. That does not give me any comfort at all.

Hopefully, with Cassel at the helm next week (please God) Dallas can open up their offense again.

Just 3 more weeks until Dez is back and I hope Dallas has decided to go with a QB that can get him the ball when he does.

I can not express how disappointed in Williams I am today.

I thought that going in but your first half performance should give you some optimism going forward. The boys were good enough today to beat a lot of teams today, not just our team though.

Wrong, Dallas had a strong first half. A first half that is now on tape. I guarantee you that the Saints will have answers for the offense Dallas ran today. Dallas will not survive with their outside receivers not having catches. That short stuff will not work going forward.

freeman had 3 tds and 193 yards...romo nor dez are lbers.

Gregory, Mincey, and McClain are Dlinemen, moron.

Nice try though. It shows that you are only here to get a rise out of me if you didnt even know there were 3 defensive players on the injury list also.

Not counting Hardy, McClain, and Scandrick who also didnt play.

So, 3 DEs, a DT, a MLB, and a CB were all out...no big deal though.

Gregory, Mincey, and McClain are Dlinemen, moron.

Nice try though. It shows that you are only here to get a rise out of me if you didnt even know there were 3 defensive players on the injury list also.

worthless against the run though...

and again, can you keep your feelings out of discussions and stop with the name calling, gah

Aren't two of them suspended? And not sure how big a factor Gregory would be against the run.

NO. Terell McClain, the DT, is hurt. Gregory and Mincey are hurt. Mincey and McClain would have helped immensely in the running game and Gregory would have helped to get more pressure on Ryan.

Orlando Scandrick is also hurt.

Greg Hardy and ROLANDO MCCLAIN are suspended. Which also makes them inactive. Which also makes Dallas short-handed until they get back. Regardless of the reason, they still aren't playing.

This is why I am so offended when being called a Homer.

I say a lot to get under people's skin, but I know better than to say a win is luck. Every win is earned, regardless of circumstances.

Can't really complain about people trying to get a rise out of you when you post things like this.

worthless against the run though...

and again, can you keep your feelings out of discussions and stop with the name calling, gah

probably better off without mincey and gregory...freeman could have had 300 if they were there

If you think Mincey and McClain are worthless against the run then you are just looking to get a reaction out of me. If you knew anything about either one you would know that is a lie.

sean lee was exposed against our rushing attack... defensive player of the week looked like chump of the week

10 tackles and a sack...yeah, blame it all on the only defender that was worth anything today...

Are you going to continue to be a troll or can you stop being a ******? I get it, this week was Dallas, and Atlanta won. I get that for some reason Rivals.net is entertaining enough for you (obviously) so you had to come over here and troll me for a week.

However, at one time you were actually a respectable poster. Do you have that in you still or is this the only reason you are going to come over here from time to time?

If you think Mincey and McClain are worthless against the run then you are just looking to get a reaction out of me. If you knew anything about either one you would know that is a lie.

10 tackles and a sack...yeah, blame it all on the only defender that was worth anything today...

Are you going to continue to be a troll or can you stop being a ******? I get it, this week was Dallas, and Atlanta won. I get that for some reason Rivals.net is entertaining enough for you (obviously) so you had to come over here and troll me for a week.

However, at one time you were actually a respectable poster. Do you have that in you still or is this the only reason you are going to come over here from time to time?

again, and for the last time...your letting your feelings get in the way here man. stop with the personal attacks.

• 2 weeks later...