Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

Prediction - Matthews, Coleman, Beasely In Two Years Pro Bowl?

22 posts in this topic

Realistically, what do you expect for Matthews, Coleman, Beasley in 2-3 years? Do you see pro bowl potential? is Matthews doing worse than people expected, any concerns there? is beasely big enough? can coleman become on of the top running backs in NFL? A huge part of our success will be if these draft picks meet their potential

in all honesty...if a offensive line men isn't getting his name called ....hes doing a pretty good job. i don't think i've heard Matthews name since season started, but i'm not even sure hes on the field...coleman needs to stay healthy and Beasley shows more promise than any DE/OLB we've drafted...

Matthews has made a few missteps, but he looks really good to me. He's gonna be solid for a long long time. It may have been said a thousand times already, but his technique is so good. Better than any of our other linemen- and he's just starting yr 2.

The other guys gotta show consistency, but yeah they look good too. I still wanna see where Coleman is at in the passing game.

Matthews and Coleman need to stay healthy. Beasley is gonna be an All Pro. I went back and rewatched the game and he got around the edge so quickly... Manning was just getting it out too fast. He has his guy beat on most pass plays and was held a ton. Expect two sacks this Sunday.

Not as impressed with Matthews as others are. I think that Schraeder is playing better. But Coleman and Beasley just need to stay healthy and they'll be Pro Bowlers.

Not as impressed with Matthews as others are. I think that Schraeder is playing better. But Coleman and Beasley just need to stay healthy and they'll be Pro Bowlers.

Matthews has only allowed two QB pressures so far this season and is rated the #7 LT in the NFL.

Schraeder is getting help in pass protection. That's why he is doing so well there. He hasn't looked good in the run game.

Now flip it. Matthews is holding his own singled up on the blindside. And he is miles ahead of Schraeder in the run game.

But more importantly, focus on Matthews for a while and it becomes clear he is on another level. His technique jumps out at you.

gazoo likes this

Matthews has only allowed two QB pressures so far this season and is rated the #7 LT in the NFL.

a ) its week 2. Lets see that rating in week 8

b ) How is Schreader rated? Cause I thought I mentioned him outplaying Matthews. And he wasn't the #6 overall either

Only really bad play I can think of off top for any of them is Matthews letting the Eagles safety in on our run play in our 2nd to last drive on 3rd down...feel like Ryan should've seen him creeping around the LOS and did something as well though.

Matthews and Coleman need to stay healthy. Beasley is gonna be an All Pro. I went back and rewatched the game and he got around the edge so quickly... Manning was just getting it out too fast. He has his guy beat on most pass plays and was held a ton. Expect two sacks this Sunday.

I'd love for that to happen but against Tyron smith, I don't think so.

Pro bowls aren't even an honour anymore, they're just an event the players go through for novelties sake. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't even a probowl in two years. Players are already saying they don't want to do it in fairly large numbers.

huh ?

a ) its week 2. Lets see that rating in week 8

b ) How is Schreader rated? Cause I thought I mentioned him outplaying Matthews. And he wasn't the #6 overall either

both has played great

ranked as the 3rd best RT .... 12th over all tackle ....

again both has played great

As long as he stays healthy Matthews will become the premiere LT in the NFL. His dad taught him well.

Coleman is good and I hope he is great. Becoming a pro bowl RB with Julio taking so many catches will be hard in this offense.

Beasley might make it there this year.