Desmond Trufant Not Targeted Once In 70 Snaps

Willy Mo

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would want my best CB on their best WR, regardless...

k9XrZaAJuQyMU.gif

Really not a good recipe for success. Best way to do it is lock the best corner up on #2 wr and give #2 corner help with #1 wr. You saw how Julio abused Peterson last season? You do it the way I mentioned and there's nowhere to throw the ball. Like in the second half. 1 catch for 7 yards for OBJ. That #1 locked up with #1 is truly overrated if you have a beast wr like Julio or OBJ. Like Roddy did sherm in the playoffs.

Already getting the Richard Sherman treatment.

Why target him when 23 is giving up catches left and right. That and penalty yards

Right? Why ignore one side of the field completely? Genius, of course, until your best receiver gets shut down by the #2 corner and now you have nothing but underneath passes..

Guest King Jigsaw

Semantics.

People just making stuff up. It's a widely known and used nickname. Not like we're talking about "Brawley" or any of those crap names RFS2015 comes up with. This is something that gets used in national media, but apparently is unknown by several people here.

A QB will always find the lesser CB, and a team will work to matchup their best WR against that CB. It's no different than what we've been doing with Julio every week, moving him all over, to get more favorable matchups. Other teams do that too.

It doesn't make Tru any less legit. cool.png

People just making stuff up. It's a widely known and used nickname. Not like we're talking about "Brawley" or any of those crap names RFS2015 comes up with. This is something that gets used in national media, but apparently is unknown by several people here.

Syllables. (Oh-Dell Beckham*) Jr.

*Beckham is only one syllable the way it's said (said as become, though should technically be Beck-Ham)

This is probably why myself and a ton of people use ODB Jr. but it really is just a matter of semantics. (Maybe we need to just start calling him Old Dirty B*stard?)

You need to stop being so being nitpicky wink.png

Edited by FenixFalcon