Some People You Can't Never Please

TrueFalcon316

We 2-0 beat two decent teams and one was a road win but it's like people can't be satisfied. Its like people just can't be happy they will literally sit there and try to find one negative about a win, one person on here said they want to dominate and win 34-0 well guess what buddy this the nfl it's not going to go that way. It just very irritating to be winning but yet people want to be negative, we could win 40-0 and it will be people saying "it should've been 50-0 if it was for the miss fg and dropped td pass smh

We 2-0 beat two decent teams and one was a road win but it's like people can't be satisfied. Its like people just can't be happy they will literally sit there and try to find one negative about a win, one person on here said they want to dominate and win 34-0 well guess what buddy this the nfl it's not going to go that way. It just very irritating to be winning but yet people want to be negative, we could win 40-0 and it will be people saying "it should've been 50-0 if it was for the miss fg and dropped td pass smh

some people are only fans of this team because it gives them endless material to complain about.

I think everybody is satisfied with being 2-0, but that doesn't mean we should just ignore all the problems this team STILL has, especially when they're the same problems we had under Mike Smith. Being inconsistent, being haunted by the 3rd Quarter Monster, struggling to block on the o-line, struggling to get sacks on the d-line, and stupid play calling on the offense for 3 quarters only to pull a win out of our *** at the end. Haven't we seen this movie before? That type of **** doesn't fly in the playoffs, and if we want to get there and actually win games, we're going to have to play a **** of a lot better than we have these first 2 games.

We did not beat two decent teams, we beat two bad teams, which means we aren't bad so that's a good thing, and everybody is pretty pumped to be 2-0 from what I can tell. That doesn't mean everything if sunshine and lollipops.

Its funny how fans expect the impossible. Every block, tackle, pass rush, pass etc can never be missed or that player and or the coaching staff sucks. The NFL is not Madden. We should be happy the direction we are headed we have a identity and people are respecting what we are doing only 2 games in to the Quinn era.

Its funny how fans expect the impossible. Every block, tackle, pass rush, pass etc can never be missed or that player and or the coaching staff sucks. The NFL is not Madden. We should be happy the direction we are headed we have a identity and people are respecting what we are doing only 2 games in to the Quinn era.

Exactly, they're acting as if this team is a duplicate of the Mike Smith suck teams.

We can tackle for the most part and Our best football was played in the late 3rd/4th quarter. The complete opposite of our first game so I don't understand where the "we sucked in the 3rd, let them come back & had no passrush late in the game trash came from."

Don't post much but try to read posts at least once a day. It is astounding that I click on this morning and see one that says "Same old Falcons." Was expecting that one to be in purple but it wasn't. Sure they made mistakes and dropped a few easy passes but so does every team. I think the criticism of Hageman is unwarranted. I see the crucify and dump Bierman crowd is quiet this morning after a good day from him. Anyway I read some of the other teams forums and some of their posts and we have a lot to be thankful for. Some of the Stains posters are ready to unload Brees and Payton especially after their loss to the Sucs yesterday. Bottom line is let's just enjoy 2 and 0 and prepare for the Cowgirls. We have an excellent chance of beating them with Brant and Romo out and our guys playing well. Rise Up, Enjoy and be Thankful!

Every team has fans like this. Pick any NFL message board and you'll see someone griping that a 27-10 victory should have been 41-0.

In the falcons' case, I believe the issue is compounded by the local dominance of college football. Most of our fans are UGA/GT/Auburn/Alabama fans first and atlanta fans second. They watch the dawgs pound middle Tennessee state 67-3 and wonder why the falcons 'only' beat Tampa 23-13. Talent is much more evenly distributed in the NFL, making the gap between the best and worst much narrower. I think some folks lose sight of that.

Don't post much but try to read posts at least once a day. It is astounding that I click on this morning and see one that says "Same old Falcons." Was expecting that one to be in purple but it wasn't. Sure they made mistakes and dropped a few easy passes but so does every team. I think the criticism of Hageman is unwarranted. I see the crucify and dump Bierman crowd is quiet this morning after a good day from him. Anyway I read some of the other teams forums and some of their posts and we have a lot to be thankful for. Some of the Stains posters are ready to unload Brees and Payton especially after their loss to the Sucs yesterday. Bottom line is let's just enjoy 2 and 0 and prepare for the Cowgirls. We have an excellent chance of beating them with Brant and Romo out and our guys playing well. Rise Up, Enjoy and be Thankful!

Gotta look at when the posts were made. The Same Old Falcons garbage thread was made before the Falcons scored their final touchdown. Chicken Littles are everywhere.

I think everybody is satisfied with being 2-0, but that doesn't mean we should just ignore all the problems this team STILL has, especially when they're the same problems we had under Mike Smith. Being inconsistent, being haunted by the 3rd Quarter Monster, struggling to block on the o-line, struggling to get sacks on the d-line, and stupid play calling on the offense for 3 quarters only to pull a win out of our *** at the end. Haven't we seen this movie before? That type of **** doesn't fly in the playoffs, and if we want to get there and actually win games, we're going to have to play a **** of a lot better than we have these first 2 games.

We did not beat two decent teams, we beat two bad teams, which means we aren't bad so that's a good thing, and everybody is pretty pumped to be 2-0 from what I can tell. That doesn't mean everything if sunshine and lollipops.

Oh so complaining about it will fix it? Don't ignore the problems? Why not? YOU gonna fix em? No? Well then shad up and enjoy the wins lol

Some people have not learned anything from the last two seasons. 2011 - 2012 we had a lot of close wins. People complained that we never won big. Well, 2013 - 2014 we stopped winning close and those W's turned into L's. I will take a "W" and move on to the next game at 2-0. I don't care how we look, just get the "W". In all honesty, the Falcons look good! The D is much better than we have seen in years and so is the OL play. They will only get better. I think the OL will improve as the year goes on. If they improve, the running game improves. Beasley is only going to get better with time which only will help the D improve.

Every team has fans like this. Pick any NFL message board and you'll see someone griping that a 27-10 victory should have been 41-0.

In the falcons' case, I believe the issue is compounded by the local dominance of college football. Most of our fans are UGA/GT/Auburn/Alabama fans first and atlanta fans second. They watch the dawgs pound middle Tennessee state 67-3 and wonder why the falcons 'only' beat Tampa 23-13. Talent is much more evenly distributed in the NFL, making the gap between the best and worst much narrower. I think some folks lose sight of that.

Truer words have never been spoken.....

Archived