Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capologist

Can't Wait For The Falcons To Play The Saints

30 posts in this topic

My fav statements by a Saints fan: http://blackandgold.com/saints/74207-hate-say-5.html

The expectations last year were stratospheric, the fall was long, the landing was brutal.

Smaller expectations this year, but the reality of being beaten by last years worst team with a rookie quarterback is incomprehensible. We are reverse catapulted into the 1970's where a good season is beating the Falcons once and a great season is a 2-14 record with 2 Falcon defeats.

I said it last year, the big money players are fat and happy. The fire in the belly is gone.

I can hear something vaguely in the distance, wait it is coming closer now, yes, there it is, "The fat lady singing".

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!I work with saints fans all freakin day.All year I have been catching ****.All preseason the arm chair pros have given me grief.It was pretty quiet at work yesterday and it was sports team shirt day.Most of them covered up their jerseys by the end of the game.The crap I caught for wearing my Finneran jersey tapered off and they stopped coming by my department.I kept running back to receiving to let the REAL working fans back there know how the game was progressing.When I relayed the win,everything stopped because they all pulled out their phones to get the latest.IT was awesome!!!!