Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

capologist

Can't Wait For The Falcons To Play The Saints

30 posts in this topic

I went to the Saints discussion board a little while ago. You talk about hilarious!! They want to fire their entire coaching staff, trade Brees, sell the team, etc. One guy .. and are you ready for this one ... one guy actually said it was time to bite the bullet and trade Brees for JJ Watts. laugh.png

I went to the Saints discussion board a little while ago. You talk about hilarious!! They want to fire their entire coaching staff, trade Brees, sell the team, etc. One guy .. and are you ready for this one ... one guy actually said it was time to bite the bullet and trade Brees for JJ Watts. laugh.png

If the Texans were dumb enough to make that trade then both teams deserve what they get :lol:

The Falcons could be undefeated and the Saints winless and I would still worry about this game. In fact, that very thing happened in 2012 when they dealt us our first loss of the season after going 8-0 and they had the worst defense in NFL history...

Still, I'm always stoked to play the Saints.

NCFalconfan likes this

I'm not taking them lightly. You all can drink the koolaid if you like but I'll never sleep on them. They always play us tough.

I don't think many posters here would ever take any game against our rivals lightly in reality. That being said I still love this gif. Imagine what Julio could do against them.

The Falcons could be undefeated and the Saints winless and I would still worry about this game. In fact, that very thing happened in 2012 when they dealt us our first loss of the season after going 8-0 and they had the worst defense in NFL history...

Bingo! They could show up with highschool kids and still find a way to make it close. NFC in a nutshell.

It's not the same, in 2012 the Saints offense was still extremely dangerous. They actually look like a bottom 5 team in the league right now. Even worse than last year

Spoken like someone who has seen a lot of Falcons vs Saints games. Turn the records off, this game will be a war - like it always is.

So basically like this board when we're down by more than 3 points in the 3rd quarter?