Congrats Julio...nfc Offensive Player Of The Week

Without Donald we have three or four very good DT's. Without Jake we have 0 very good OT's. Donald was my favourite player in that draft but c'mon man.

Had we taken Donald and not Jake, we obviously would have acquired more O lineman and less D lineman after that draft since we wouldn't have had such a big need at the position.

I'll take Hage and Grady over any two O-linemen in the past two drafts. By a lot.

Thats fine. I'd take Donald who was PFF's #1 ranked DT in the entire NFL as a rookie and who is only going to be better this season, over any player in the past two drafts.

I don't have a prob with Matthews though. On paper it was the right pick because we needed an OT wayyyyy more than a DT. But it will always sting a little to me personally.

Thats fine. I'd take Donald who was PFF's #1 ranked DT in the entire NFL as a rookie and who is only going to be better this season, over any player in the past two drafts.

I don't have a prob with Matthews though. On paper it was the right pick because we needed an OT wayyyyy more than a DT. But it will always sting a little to me personally.

Im sure Long and Quinn have nothing to do with that.

Anthony Barr is who I wanted, and we could have had him.

Get over it we weren't taking Donald with the #6 pick