Dan Quinn A Little Emotional After Getting The Game Ball?

likeriver

As an illustrator (who gets to draw people virtually every day) I can tell you that Coach Quinn is very emotional in that picture. The facial expression (drawn lips, angle of eyebrows) says everything.

Cool to see. Thanks for posting this.

As an illustrator (who gets to draw people virtually every day) I can tell you that Coach Quinn is very emotional in that picture. The facial expression (drawn lips, angle of eyebrows) says everything.

Cool to see. Thanks for posting this.

This is another reason they will go thru a wall for this guy gritz. I loved smith and the players did too but he was emotionless most of the time in addressing the team. Him being vulnerable in front of his guys shows them he cares and he has their back. Love to see emotion from players and coaches. Let your passion for the game show.

This is another reason they will go thru a wall for this guy gritz. I loved smith and the players did too but he was emotionless most of the time in addressing the team. Him being vulnerable in front of his guys shows them he cares and he has their back. Love to see emotion from players and coaches. Let your passion for the game show.

You nailed it man, I think there is a serious bond forming between the coaching staff and players. It's great to see and it's even greater to see what that translates to on the field.

Wish we had a vid of the post game locker room speech. Nothing on the main site

I know - I was looking for that as well - end of game speech and game ball - would have been great to see the joy of Quinn and team and just to see the contrast to the past regime (not necessarily comment on it and be like Tarzan "Smitty Bad/Quinn Good").

You nailed it man, I think there is a serious bond forming between the coaching staff and players. It's great to see and it's even greater to see what that translates to on the field.

Absolutely. When you build that kind of comradary and genuine love it forms something powerful. Like what they had in Seattle. How Parcells payers still love him, Bill Walsh etc...Love it.