Beirman Blows

DirtyBird304

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want an honest, no bs answer to this.

Why is bierrman being put it?

he wasnt in the first quarter and we were fine. It seems as soon as he is in the game we start having D trouble and multiple plays are specifically his fault.

who is he going in for as relief?

i really dont get it, seems like an idiotic decision

I think he may have flustered the kicker there by jumping over the players... (glass half full... of doodie).

That was a great play and may even have won the game for us.

The criticism he gets for 1 play where he got beat in coverage by Sproles is utterly ridiculous. How many players could cover Sproles in that situation?

He had some bad whifs but he was probably reason they missed the field goal. He was in the kicker's face on that FG attempt. Kroy isn't good with the defense but I'm fine with him on special teams.

He's great on special teams, but has no business seeing any important playing time on defense.

It was really discouraging watching the eagles pick on him when we were in third down situations...... Dude needs to go

They went after him the entire game. Any progress the Eagles made in the 1st half were to his assignment. Keep him on special teams, keep him off the field otherwise.