Official Falcons Vs Eagles Game Thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No sacks but they knocked the bell out of Bradford, he'll be in the cold soak Tuesday.

DOn't think there was a play he didn't pick himself up. We were playing a team that excels on short passes and uptempo. Our Dline Made them think quicker then they ussually do. Eli wont have time next week to hit beckem on those long passes 5 sack game watch!

I agree 100%

This is just dumb. Its gonna be a 2 back offense regardless. Freeman could have had two tds, one ryan didnt even see he wasnt covered& the other if ryan would have lead him a little. The one that wasnt thrown was terrible because NOONE went with freeman or was even on that side of the field. He could still be running. Just a blow coverage. Matt wasnt under that much pressure, just missed it. Anyway, freeman ran good also. Its gonna be a 2 back system.

**** the 49ers! I feel like a total dumbass! Last week when I made my picks I picked them to win this game then after watching all the NFL crap all week and how the media was slobbering all over the Vikings when talking about this game I switched my pick to the Vikings. Should have stayed with my initial gut pick. I just feel like a total dumbass to let the media influence my thinking like that.