Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheFalcoholic

Official Falcons Vs Eagles Game Thread

3,575 posts in this topic

We beat a good team tonight. The only ESPN person who saw it was Keshawn. Glad we gave him something to shove up all of their butts! We're 1-0 and ready to go give the Eli and the Giants a hard time.

Jarrett impressed me when he was in the game, at least twice he was able to get a licking on Bradford. Great disruption frok him.

He had more hits on QB then 2.... More like 5 and 7 pressures at least. Vic Got pressure for sure no sacks but he made Bradford and the line pay attention to them.

No sacks but they knocked the bell out of Bradford, he'll be in the cold soak Tuesday.

DOn't think there was a play he didn't pick himself up. We were playing a team that excels on short passes and uptempo. Our Dline Made them think quicker then they ussually do. Eli wont have time next week to hit beckem on those long passes 5 sack game watch!

DOn't think there was a play he didn't pick himself up. We were playing a team that excels on short passes and uptempo. Our Dline Made them think quicker then they ussually do. Eli wont have time next week to hit beckem on those long passes 5 sack game watch!

**** yeah

I agree 100%

This is just dumb. Its gonna be a 2 back offense regardless. Freeman could have had two tds, one ryan didnt even see he wasnt covered& the other if ryan would have lead him a little. The one that wasnt thrown was terrible because NOONE went with freeman or was even on that side of the field. He could still be running. Just a blow coverage. Matt wasnt under that much pressure, just missed it. Anyway, freeman ran good also. Its gonna be a 2 back system.

Yeah we definitely got the better end. Better game so far too.

I just can't stand listening to him. It's like he never played football before.

I could've sworn I read reports that D. Freeman was the stated But T. Coleman was starting cause of D. Freeman's injury?

Quinn confirmed Coleman was the starter. There was a thread on here about how freeman was cool about it.

**** the 49ers! I feel like a total dumbass! Last week when I made my picks I picked them to win this game then after watching all the NFL crap all week and how the media was slobbering all over the Vikings when talking about this game I switched my pick to the Vikings. Should have stayed with my initial gut pick. I just feel like a total dumbass to let the media influence my thinking like that.