Ray Lewis Not A Beasley Fan

KRUNKuno

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's already been called out, so your point is negated. People just act like there's not an ounce of truth to what he says. Vic has things he can improve on, just like every other draft pick and player in the league

Ok???

My point isn't negated because you called people out for calling him out.....and generally the question mark indicates a question.

Anyway, nobody and I mean nobody said that Vic Beasley doesn't have anything to improve on. They disagreed with Ray about Beasley not having "dog" in him and skirting around tackles.

Edited by ATLFalcons11

Guest facelessman07

My point isn't negated because you called people out for calling him out.....

Anyway, nobody and I mean nobody said that Vic Beasley doesn't have anything to improve on. They disagreed with Ray about Beasley not having "dog" in him and skirting around tackles.

I didn't "call" anyone out specifically. I did however, call out the school of thought that doesn't respond well to criticism

Many analysts have said that Vic doesn't play mean, and when you have several villagers crying wolf, there might be a wolf in the vicinity

I would very much like for Vic to prove him wrong, starting tonight

I didn't "call" anyone out specifically. I did however, call out the school of thought that doesn't respond well to criticism

Many analysts have said that Vic doesn't play mean, and when you have several villagers crying wolf, there might be a wolf in the vicinity

I would very much like for Vic to prove him wrong, starting tonight

That call out may have worked in other instances but if people don't agree then they don't agree. Who are you to determine that it's related to not being able to respond well to criticism.

"Skirting around blocks" seems like he is calling him weak. I saw Beasley bullrushed D'Brickashaw Ferguson so yeah I disagree and it's not because a Falcon was criticized.

Guest facelessman07

That call out may have worked in other instances but if people don't agree then they don't agree. Who are you to determine that it's related to not being able to respond well to criticism.

"Skirting around blocks" seems like he is calling him weak. I saw Beasley bullrushed D'Brickashaw Ferguson so yeah I disagree and it's not because a Falcon was criticized.

A "call out" doesn't simply work or not work. It's expressing the truth and double standard that some people simply can't respond to criticism and at the same time eat the **** from a silver spoon in regards to other HOF players praising some players on our team

HOF'er says something negative= he's dead wrong

HOF'er says something positive= he's absolutely correct

A "call out" doesn't simply work or not work. It's expressing the truth and double standard that some people simply can't respond to criticism and at the same time eat the **** from a silver spoon in regards to other HOF players praising some players on our team

HOF'er says something negative= he's dead wrong

HOF'er says something positive= he's absolutely correct

It is a work or doesn't work situation because you're calling it out based on this instance. If you had examples of this being the occasion consistently with the same people then you would be right in your invalid assessment about EVERYBODY.

But as you said you didn't call a specific person out so I know speaking for me that that is an incorrect generalized statement you made.

Guest facelessman07

It is a work or doesn't work situation because you're calling it out based on this instance. If you had examples of this being the occasion consistently with the same people then you would be right in your invalid assessment about EVERYBODY.

But as you said you didn't call a specific person out so I know speaking for me that that is an incorrect generalized statement you made.

Had I called out specific posters and falsely generalized them I'd be incorrect. I called out the school of thought that runs rampant here, hence making it correct. The Kool-Aid Klan. This is TATF, I don't need to state the obvious

Another thing-if I wished to dig up examples of certain posters then my generalizations about them would be very much valid. Never once did I state or imply "everybody" so you're getting nowhere here